Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
paulabgv
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-09-2006, 10:08 AM
Originally Posted by dougiepit View Post
I wonder who got the other 5 eggs? bet the little darlings went looking for more dogs
With a bit of luck they got hungry, went home and cooked the eggs. Only to find after eating them that they were seriously off, so now all of them are deciding which end to put on their toilets, head or backside!

Glad you got the reg number etc though Shona
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2006, 10:16 AM
It may seem a funny situation now - but it is really quite frightening that these yobs are already jumping on the bandwagon ... who knows how far it might go
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2006, 01:18 PM
I bet they wouldnt have done it if they were out of the car....... Idiots!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2006, 01:31 PM
Originally Posted by duboing View Post
So true! It's a bit of a thing round where I used to live, especially at this time of year (I suppose associated with Halloween). Eggs thrown at buses, cyclists, students - anybody they think is unlikely to strike back It's got to the point in the past that local shops and supermarkets have put up notices saying they won't sell eggs to under 18s

:smt104 :smt107 OMG you hear it all on this forum I had no idea that this sort of thing was so common when I was little we used to pinch apples and stuff but never seemed to do any harm to anyone, my son is 16 and as far as i know has not done this sort of thing (prob to mean to spend money on the eggs lol ) I asked him last night what kids got out of it!!! He looked at me like I had gone mad and said how the heck should I know said they prob were geeks and cowards trying to feel big, then the statement of a life time " IHO the were prob bullied at school and a bit out of the loop "
X shona X
canarydog
Dogsey Junior
Male 

03-10-2006, 04:12 AM
Lovely dog Steve, thinking about this thread a few months ago i shouldnt of really gone out it was around christmas, i took the dog up the off licence and ended up having words with 3 17/18 year old divs any way because i was quite drunk i got really paranoid lol i mean if i was sober i would have laughed or broke 1 of their noses lol but i freaked out, more than likely cause i was half drunk worried about the dog etc, but thinking back it was pathetic this is embarassing they had the problem not me i ended up jogging off LOL with a 7 1/2 stone Akita LOL LOL, THAT ALSO EXPLAINS TO ME WHY SOMEPEOPLE GET MAULED BY DOGS BECAUSE THEIR SO THICK, APART FROM THAT TIME I WOULD SAY I AM PRETTY BRAVE BUT NOT BRAVE ENOUGH TO START ON A DOG OWNER ESPECIALLY A BIG TOUGH DOG WHERE ARE THEIR BRAINS LOL AND MINE LOL IF I EVER ENCOUNTER THE SAME IDEA I WILL WACK 1 OF THE TROUBLE MAKERS AND WATCH THEM NOT JOG BUT RUN LOL. THEIR LUCKY I WAS DRUNK PARANOID STATE, MY OWN FOUGHT REALLY FOR GOING OUT LIKE THAT.
canarydog
Dogsey Junior
Male 

03-10-2006, 04:20 AM
Next Time Throw The Dogs Pooh At Em Lol
Alexou
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-10-2006, 10:57 AM
what a bunch of w*****rs! I bet they would never have done that if they'd have been on their own and on foot!!!

Should have taken the registration plate and put a complaint to the police or even better, take a pic or record them with a mobile phone so you have proof for your complaint!
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4