View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Daredevil
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-05-2009, 12:20 AM
We usually try out an own brand whilst we still have some of the 'posh' brand left so we can do a taste test. Like with tomato sauce or beans. For some reason I always have to have a label washing powder and things like shampoos etc (all in my mind) but some of the foods are made in the same factories just in different packaging. Can't see the point in paying three times the amount for things like toilet cleaner either. We tend to use Asda most but there are a few things that you can only get at Tesco so as its just up from asda we go there too.
Oh yeah and if you are into baking go to tesco for your ingrediants as the price difference from other supermarkets is huge! Lots cheaper.

Does anyone buy online and have it delivered?
I did it a few times but a lot of the dates were very short on things so put me off a wee bit. Besides I quite like food shopping. I'm sad. lol xx
Daredevil
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-05-2009, 12:22 AM
Trixybird, I think my Nanna used to have Camp coffee too And tinned peaches with tiptop. Happy days!
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2009, 10:01 PM
Originally Posted by Daredevil View Post
Trixybird, I think my Nanna used to have Camp coffee too And tinned peaches with tiptop. Happy days!
Tiptop
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4