View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2011, 08:22 AM
I think reading this that I would have also "lost" the bc and sbt on a walk and the RSPCA would have ne camping outside their door until they did something.

Tbh, I actually cannot comprehend how people do this.

Sometimes if laws don't work then people should work round them and that includes the authorities, however sadly it seems nothing will stop this person from having dogs so to remove these will mean they are replaced with more. I am with jade on this one a punch in the face is too good for people like this. Imprisoned is where she should be in solitary confinement and see his she likes it.
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2011, 08:24 AM
Originally Posted by Brundog;2264524 [B
I am with jade on this one a punch in the face is too good for people like this. [/B].
ROFLMAO that is a hiliarous joke!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2011, 08:40 AM
Originally Posted by proudmummy View Post
The rspca have seen how he is kept and because they can apparently 'prove' that he is a working dog he isnt 'a pet' and has food and water. Because the children have no access to the dog he is not seen as a danger. I do feel helpless. I will admit i have taken one of her dogs before and told her it had escaped from the back garden. I took her chocolate dobbie called tia she was 7 years old and had a tumour on her chest that was so big it dragged on the floor.
How many dogs has this woman had?! Does she give a reason for wanting dogs in the first place ?
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2011, 08:46 AM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
ROFLMAO that is a hiliarous joke!
Not really sure why you have such an attitude, I am merely expressing an opinion as have others and you seem to revel in mocking others. Some of your posts come across well written and intelligence and others just cause me to scratch my head !

Ultimately I am all about the dogs and some people such as this woman deserve and have earned no respect by the way they treat animals. I am firmly a believer that the way someone treats animals is a good judge if their soul.
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-05-2011, 08:49 AM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
Not really sure why you have such an attitude, I am merely expressing an opinion as have others and you seem to revel in mocking others. Some of your posts come across well written and intelligence and others just cause me to scratch my head !

Ultimately I am all about the dogs and some people such as this woman deserve and have earned no respect by the way they treat animals. I am firmly a believer that the way someone treats animals is a good judge if their soull.
I agree, the way someone thinks others should be treated, ie with physical violence, is a good judge of their soul as well!.

1 Jade said that her remarks were a joke, so as you agreed with her I assumed you were makeing a joke as well.

As I said before, it is beggars belief that those who denigrate others for mistreating animals advocate physical violence themselves.

2 I also find it very interesting that the two posters who think punching someone in the face is a good idea own SBTs.

For owners who rail against being stereotyped by others as thugs, I find this also very odd!
rueben
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-05-2011, 09:18 AM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post

It's called split personality

Ultimately I am all about the dogs and some people such as this woman deserve and have earned no respect by the way they treat animals. I am firmly a believer that the way someone treats animals is a good judge if their soul.
I believe most moderates get your meaning.

Treating animals this way is ignorant and lazy.
proudmummy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-05-2011, 09:41 AM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
How many dogs has this woman had?! Does she give a reason for wanting dogs in the first place ?
I have known her for 4 years and in that time she has had a whippet cross called kay, a chocolate dobbie called tia, a rottie called roxy, a rottie called grippa, a BC that i had off her called cody, a GSD that i also had off her called ellie, another BC called merlin (the one she has now), the SBT that she has now called lady and tyeson the GSD that she has now.
HiHoSilver
Dogsey Senior
Male 

24-05-2011, 10:01 AM
The RSPCA are as has been said,completely useless but THEY are not actually in charge of law enforcement.The police are.Under the law an animal must have 'opportunity to express natural behaviour'.This woman's dogs most certainly do not.

Make an affidavit as to what you know of the situation these dogs are in.Take photographs of them in their crates,on chains etc.Bundle it up,take it to the police and (as they're barely more use than the RSPCA) be prepared to get stubborn.

A behaviourist would be able to identify neurotic behaviours in these animals - they must be showing signs of them by now.Suggest to the police they call one in.Threaten the police with unfavourable publicity (talk back radio is a good weapon as are tabloids if you can get them interested) if they don't act.And be prepared to go to court and testify against this woman.
proudmummy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-05-2011, 10:07 AM
I will gladly testify against her. The BC circles in his crate and its just heartbreaking to watch him. He is only 3 years old and where he was before with her he was with a woman that kept him chained outside because he was 'too dominant' with her other dog. He is so young and has gone through so much already. I have a book with pictures in and dates of when she has hit them when i have been there. I have emailed a few of the GSD charities that were given me and im waiting to hear back. I will go to the police station later me thinks.
Mazza
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-05-2011, 11:01 AM
I wish you all the luck in the world in this and hope the GSD charities get back to you. I cannot get the vision of him chained in a locked bedroom out of my mind. It is distressing to read her dogs are been kept in these shocking conditions.
Closed Thread
Page 11 of 24 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 > Last »