Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2008, 11:51 AM

Kitchen done now

This is the far side of the kitchen, sorry it's slightly dark, the heavens opened up as I was taking them (see Colin got in on the act)

This is the other side (Cooker side)

Taken before the heavens opened

At a lost now what to do
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2008, 11:56 AM
Wow - Looks gorgeous! lol everytime I look on Dogsey you've done yet another room - inside and out! Sit down and relax with a cuppa or bottle of wine woman You wear me out!
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2008, 11:57 AM
It looks fab and is full of personality. Is that little plug into socket lamps?

Oh, and can I have Colin, he is gorg
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2008, 12:05 PM
If you are looking for something else to do, please come and stay with me......i have a whole house you could sort out

I love all your photo's, your house looks lovely.

Like the idea of the socket lamp things, where did you get them from.
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2008, 12:17 PM
I want to know what you are on being able to decorate so quickly! I've got a bedroom to do before Monday and already behind.... mind you the finished pics will not be nothing like those.

I love that terracota, I used to have that in my old hallway.

One of my ladies had one of the little plug in lights but it exploded. Don't know where it came from as her family bought it but it's now sat on the side with a smashed bulb, must've been a dodgy one.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2008, 12:25 PM
brill, if your stuck for something to do,,,,come here!!!! I could keep you going for months lol
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2008, 12:37 PM
When are you going to stop woman???!!! Put that paintbrush down, or you'll end up doing the entire house! Mind you, it looks really lovely and well worth the effort! Got any before pics then or is it too late for that now??!! Lovely Steph! I used to do it all, but now I get someone in, just coz I can!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2008, 02:48 PM
Wonderful, Stephanie, just fab!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2008, 02:52 PM
Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
It looks fab and is full of personality. Is that little plug into socket lamps?

Oh, and can I have Colin, he is gorg
Colin and the other 4, or just Colin. I have ''my man'' a Black and white three legged one, but he really is my man. Yea thet are little mushroom....I think. I'll take a picture and put it up
Originally Posted by shiba View Post
If you are looking for something else to do, please come and stay with me......i have a whole house you could sort out

I love all your photo's, your house looks lovely.

Like the idea of the socket lamp things, where did you get them from.
I got the socket lights from Lincolnshire, (Boston) a shop call Alderidge's
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
I want to know what you are on being able to decorate so quickly! I've got a bedroom to do before Monday and already behind.... mind you the finished pics will not be nothing like those.

I love that terracota, I used to have that in my old hallway.

One of my ladies had one of the little plug in lights but it exploded. Don't know where it came from as her family bought it but it's now sat on the side with a smashed bulb, must've been a dodgy one.
I have had the light (finger crossed) for about 2 years now, luckily they have been fine
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
brill, if your stuck for something to do,,,,come here!!!! I could keep you going for months lol
Love to, do I get cuddles every night from Vinnie........I'm on my way
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
When are you going to stop woman???!!! Put that paintbrush down, or you'll end up doing the entire house! Mind you, it looks really lovely and well worth the effort! Got any before pics then or is it too late for that now??!! Lovely Steph! I used to do it all, but now I get someone in, just coz I can!
I didn't take any before, it was cream, just that this cream is more Cornish and the ceiling cream more coffee. I have to say Helen, once I started to take the stuff down I was ashamed, it looked so dirty.....must stop cooking in there.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2008, 03:10 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Wonderful, Stephanie, just fab!
Thanks Hun. Decided to do the stairs and landing now.....have to wait till after Monday thoug as Foster son will be moving. Then I can get a new stair carpets as well
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >