View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2009, 04:58 PM

It could only happen in the carry on films.

Well Patrick went off to the funeral this morning, but just after he went I thought I could see another wet patch on the kitchen ceiling

As I waited for the Homecare chap, I was sure the wet patch was getting bigger, and bigger and bigger
Well when our man came I pointed it out, so up come the floors AGAIN........................all hell broke out, water everywhere, flooded my kitchen, the other part of the ceiling has a hole in it now.....why

Pat nailed the floorboards down didn't he..........AND NAILED THROUGH THE PIPE THAT HOMECARE HAD REPAIRED

Anyone want a handy man.PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2009, 05:06 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Well Patrick went off to the funeral this morning, but just after he went I thought I could see another wet patch on the kitchen ceiling

As I waited for the Homecare chap, I was sure the wet patch was getting bigger, and bigger and bigger
Well when our man came I pointed it out, so up come the floors AGAIN........................all hell broke out, water everywhere, flooded my kitchen, the other part of the ceiling has a hole in it now.....why

Pat nailed the floorboards down didn't he..........AND NAILED THROUGH THE PIPE THAT HOMECARE HAD REPAIRED

Anyone want a handy man.PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE
will swap you with m - he put a picture hook up and shorted out the electric light circuit.

sue
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2009, 05:09 PM
lol never mind steph ,like you say ,it could only happen in a carry on ..... but it dos happen to every one , i remember are bathroom ceiling comeing through . never mind ,the trouble is it ,drips drips drips for a while ,then like you say ,you notice the patch ,then the ceiling caves in , im sorry to read this any how ,its a nightmare i know . poor pat ,he isnt have a very good day is he
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2009, 08:15 PM
Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
will swap you with m - he put a picture hook up and shorted out the electric light circuit.

sue
Originally Posted by queenwillow View Post
lol never mind steph ,like you say ,it could only happen in a carry on ..... but it dos happen to every one , i remember are bathroom ceiling comeing through . never mind ,the trouble is it ,drips drips drips for a while ,then like you say ,you notice the patch ,then the ceiling caves in , im sorry to read this any how ,its a nightmare i know . poor pat ,he isnt have a very good day is he
Well we're without central heating again........they are coming back tomorrow.
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2009, 08:18 PM
never mind ,im sure your fed up with it
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2009, 08:21 PM
Years ago OH and an friend spent all day rewiring our house - I went to a dog show fo the day On my return OH is in the bath but has left two floor boards up on the landing. You guessed it I nailed the boards down and went straight through the cable M y name was mud for ages

At least you now have a good excuse to redecorate you kitchen

Sue
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2009, 08:40 PM
Originally Posted by queenwillow View Post
never mind ,im sure your fed up with it
Fed up is not the word hun
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Years ago OH and an friend spent all day rewiring our house - I went to a dog show fo the day On my return OH is in the bath but has left two floor boards up on the landing. You guessed it I nailed the boards down and went straight through the cable M y name was mud for ages

At least you now have a good excuse to redecorate you kitchen

Sue
Well Insurance company are coming out Tuesday, the ceiling (whats left of it), will have to be pulled down, and a new one put in.

The homecare guy and me were soaked through, Pat walked in on it and looks all ''what you two doing then'' he has really had a ragging over it As he said...he was trying

Yea very
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2009, 08:24 AM
Whoops.

Sorry Hun but that did make me laugh. I'm sure you don't see the funny side of it at the moment, but once its all repaired and your dry and warm again, I'm sure you will.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-03-2009, 08:29 AM
Hope its sorted today and keep the tools away from Pat.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2009, 02:10 PM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Whoops.

Sorry Hun but that did make me laugh. I'm sure you don't see the funny side of it at the moment, but once its all repaired and your dry and warm again, I'm sure you will.
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Hope its sorted today and keep the tools away from Pat.
All Sorted....................

No Pat with floor boards........they are down and fixed...before he comes in Central Heating now drying out the floor joists
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >