Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2010, 09:11 PM
Originally Posted by Laura-Anne View Post
Ill be doing the oldies club stall, come say hello Ive got the whole gang, Muffin, Totts, Amber and a friends dog (I think Echo is coming)
Lovely toy meet you today, Laura-Anne, and Muffin and Tots! They were fab, too!

Hope to see you again soon, hopefully on the proposed walk. That is if you're not scaling mountains.
lisa01uk87
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2010, 11:19 PM
i didnt see anyone, well i didnt stop to ask coz i felt stupid but we did buy livercake from the oldies club, and im so chuffed, ty got 3rd for best junior dog and passed his basic obedience test and well we done loads, doggy dash, flyball, agility dash. there was loads, sorry i didnt see anyone, but hope everyone had as good a day as i did
GSDlover4ever
Almost a Veteran
Female 

04-09-2010, 11:31 PM
Originally Posted by lisa01uk87 View Post
i didnt see anyone, well i didnt stop to ask coz i felt stupid but we did buy livercake from the oldies club, and im so chuffed, ty got 3rd for best junior dog and passed his basic obedience test and well we done loads, doggy dash, flyball, agility dash. there was loads, sorry i didnt see anyone, but hope everyone had as good a day as i did
I seen you!
A few times actually, each time you were buisy or you totally vanished. lol

One of my mum westie pups did the basic OB (passed) agility (was great) and doggy dash and i think she scored 5.6 seconds.

The other pup did the agility and entered the puppy dog class, she was ratehr grumpy today which was so unlike her. I think it was the heat.

My mums pups were the westies with the dodgy hair doos. lol
One is known as afro pup and the other baldy lol
lisa01uk87
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2010, 12:14 AM
ha ha thats typical, there was so much to do that i had to have a go of everything lol, should have just come over to say hi lol ohh well maybe next time, i was outside the ring when the puppy class was on but it was mobbed that i couldnt really see all the puppies wasnt amused about that lol
Laura-Anne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-09-2010, 08:40 AM
Was really nice to meet you to Nicola, and how fab did your friends dog do! Shes so lovely

And thanks for buying some livercake Lisa OH isnt too pleased atm of the smell of liver which will linger for the next few days lol

Didnt really get to see much of the event But Muffy and Totts both done the doggy dash, Muffin managed 5 seconds! The girls on it couldnt believe her age. And Totts managed 4 thinking of maybe doing some agility with her now, took to it like a duck into water x
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2