View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2015, 06:44 AM

Good Morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Thursday)

Morning all, hope all is well.

Harvey and LGs maid, Hobbits going to stay in his haunted East Wing, I don't know what goes on sometimes in D.A.D. I'm too fragile for all that.

Was nice to see Kyla in her new uniform even though she doesn't seem too impressed. Jenny hope you are feeling better today. June hope all is well on the western front.

Do take care everyone and have a good day, God bless.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2015, 06:56 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow,
The picture of Kyla was lovely NJ, hope the headache has gone.
I did try and post yesterday but my ipad turned off on me
Hope you had a good nights sleep Griff

Lauryn off to college shortly, I've got an actual day off but on this day apart from meeting my friend for a cuppa for an hour I'm cleaning the house
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-09-2015, 07:45 AM
Morning Moyra, Mandy and all who follow.

We had torrential rain here about 5 till 6 looking like it might brighten up now and become a pleasant day.
Hope the headache he has gone Nippy Jen.
Enjoy the day Mandy but sounds like you will be joining me in the housework.
Hope everyone is well today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2015, 07:59 AM
Good morning

Kyla looks lovely in her uniform. My granddaughter has been to nursery since she was 3yrs and has had to wear a uniform consisting of a white t-shirt with school logo on it and shorts that look like a wrap over skirt again with the school logo. I think they look smart

Hope you have a quiet day Moyra and that Mandy you enjoy your day off and don't overdo the housework.

Good morning Lynn hope your weather improves.

Dull and overcast when I took Teazle out but it is now pouring again Needless to say nothing planned!

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-09-2015, 09:18 AM
Morning Sue enjoy your nothing planned day.
Just back from our walk having a coffee and an episode of the unit then some housework.
The planning consent just arrived to go ahead with the jetty. Now need to inform the local council and pay them for planning permission then instruct the MLC to go ahead with the work.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2015, 09:45 AM
Good morning, I still have my headache
Morning Moyra.
Enjoy your day off Mandy
Lynn, we had rain then too but now it is glorious. Glad the plans have been passed.
Sue, stay in in the dry
Off to do the shopping now, and then fish and chips!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-09-2015, 10:49 AM
Hope the fish and chips cure the headache Nippy Jen.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-09-2015, 12:44 PM
mmm Fish and Chips
Done the walks, had a bit of rain but nothing over the top, although heavy rain overnight. Lovely sunshine now and quite a cold breeze. First day out with the wooly dog walking hat on
Was on the way back with Lona and Mabs and saw Nigel just coming out of the pub garden with his strimmer. Stopped and asked if he could do CCTV, and he said Come on love, tell me story... told him about the bin and everything, and he said to me did I know there had been some prowlers about recently, and I didn't. Apparently been caught on CCTV 15 and 16 year old lads, they are doing stuff like this as well as opportunistic thieving, he thinks it could be them, although he agreed about the person who's bin it was, he says he's ignorant and @rsey.
Glad you got your planning permission through Lynn, its this weekend thats Boiler Weekend isn't it
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-09-2015, 02:14 PM
Quiet on here today. Hope all are well.
Hope that you have found the reason for your disquietude June. If that is the case - they'll probably get fed up and move on to torment some other poor soul. I have every reason to believe that a good birching would settle their anti-social tendencies, there again I am a grumpy old git!
Elsewhere we seem to have plans for moorings and plans for nothing? From the English Riviera comes news of the great british fish and chip headache cure - can't wait to have a headache! lol ! Meanwhile Moyra is positively aghast at the steamier goings on during the hours of darkness. Doubtless it can all be a bit much for a lady of her refinement!
Today it has been livestock management and a visit to the Corn Merchant (that home of salacious gossip) sadly there was nothing of note - seems as if the rural side of Saddleworth is behaving itself - blast! The Mem always takes me there herself although I suspect it is more to keep an eye on me than to be of assistance (the place is frequently over run with young ladies in tight jodhpurs) so I am closely supervised.
Will be back on later - do have a good afternoon.
Bye fer now.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-09-2015, 02:33 PM
I hope Nigel has hit the nail on the head June with respect to the shenanigans that has been going on.
Bad enough but better than a neighbour targeting you. Lets hope whoever has not got the attention they were expecting or if louts they have moved on or been stopped preferably the latter.
I am sure the mem does go to keep an eye on you LG. Shame the gossip was thin on the ground today.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »