View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-10-2010, 10:23 AM
I made a will as soon as I was diagnosed with my congenital heart defect, even though I have a youth on my side I'm taking no chances! And amongst everything else that gets split and divided up, mine stipulates the current dogs would be left in the care of my mother, if she wasn't around at the time they would go to a very close friend of mine who I know would take care of them, however mine stipulates if they were past a certain age so quite elderly, or ill, then they would be pts upon my death rather than subject them to too much change in their twilight years. Hopefully however I won't have to think of this for a long time!
maxine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2010, 10:23 AM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
Not a nice thing to think about, but it's really important and I need a plan.

Am feeling desperate and sad now! ;o(
Awwwww don't feel sad Em, Woody could come here and spend the rest of his days romping around the Surrey Hills with my boys. The trade off being...
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2010, 10:28 AM
I wouldn't have the first idea how to make a will?! I thought about it after being diagnosed with the brain tumour, but in the end never got round to it.

In the event of me popping my clogs I would imagine my dogs would go to my parents. Both dogs spend 3-4 days a week their already when I'm at work, so I know my parents could cope. Plus my Mam and Dad are besotted with Isla and Oscar so there's no doubt in my mind they'd take them if the time came.
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2010, 11:11 AM
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
Awwwww don't feel sad Em, Woody could come here and spend the rest of his days romping around the Surrey Hills with my boys. The trade off being...
Sold! That's exactly what I need. A home where he can romp and roam, then come home and have all the warmth and love his little heart desires!

Well, let me know if you still feel the same once you've met him at the end of the month ;o)
maxine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2010, 01:24 PM
Sold! That's exactly what I need. A home where he can romp and roam, then come home and have all the warmth and love his little heart desires!

Well, let me know if you still feel the same once you've met him at the end of the month ;o)
Absolutely no probs. You do realise it's a reciprocal arrangement though, and my boys are fed raw?
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

15-10-2010, 04:33 PM
Ah I do like a happy ending (Sorry couldn't resist that )
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4