Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2006, 04:30 PM

kids and fires

well its happened again today kids have set fire to the open fields again where all the bunnys and foxes lives this is the 4th time this week that the fireman have been out trying to get it under control,what the hell is wrong with these kids its a pity one of them dont get burnt and teach them a lesson they are destroying beautiful fields,the smell of smoke is all through the house my washing stinks of it god im annoyed
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-04-2006, 04:45 PM
I had to double take at where you live Jen cause the kids have been setting fire to various bits of waste ground/abandoned fields round here and also trees.

I caught some a few weeks back setting fire to a bramble bush which was next to someones fence and i sent them away with a flea in their ears-then went to the house to tell them to grab a hose pipe...

I know children are fascinated with fire and parents should keep an eye on where their matches & lighters are round the house.
petebren
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2006, 04:49 PM
Sorry you have this bother, flippin kids and those poor animals, like you shame they dont get burnt not badly but enough to give em a shock, why cant they entertain themselves in other ways they are lucky to have countryside around them. x Make a scary scarecrow that gives off a very scary noise when approached, mind doubt anything like that would scare kids of today. x
minda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-04-2006, 05:02 PM
Are the schools still on holiday or something? Kids just seem to find trouble when they've nothing to occupy them. I guess all you can do is call the police every time it happens and hope they start keeping an eye on the place.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2006, 05:06 PM
Arn't they just a pain in the neck,always up to something they know they shouldn't be,trouble is round here the parents just kick them out to play and i think it's a case of out of sight out of mind.
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2006, 05:09 PM
thats it parents dont seem to care as long as there out of there way there happy but its not fair to the poor animals or people living by having to see the beautiful fields go up in a blaze last year they set the whole field alight it took over 4hrs to put out it looked terrible and it has just started to grow back nice and theve done it again
Molly2606
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2006, 05:34 PM
i'm so glad we moved here so i don't have to put up with the little brats. i do feel for you tho,
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2006, 05:39 PM
aww your lucky molly2606 if it was the kids where i live i could understand but these kids are from the other villlage there always upto something they shouldnt be doing
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2006, 06:37 PM
its so annoying - I was walking bruno the other day at the playing fields which on one side have a natural woodland and this idiot decides to light up a fire with lighter fluid or some flammable liquid and then runs away. i had a big bottle of water with me and went over tied bruno up and tried to put it out as it was windy and was goign to spread - my oH finally came and stamped it out !!!

what enjoyment do people get out of this - and this bloke was probably 17+ ??
beanieman
Dogsey Senior
Male 

30-04-2006, 06:42 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog
its so annoying - I was walking bruno the other day at the playing fields which on one side have a natural woodland and this idiot decides to light up a fire with lighter fluid or some flammable liquid and then runs away. i had a big bottle of water with me and went over tied bruno up and tried to put it out as it was windy and was goign to spread - my oH finally came and stamped it out !!!

what enjoyment do people get out of this - and this bloke was probably 17+ ??

they drive you mad, i dont know whats going on with kids now adays, and as said what pleasure do they get from it, i know if it was one of mine they would get a good kick up the ****, i think thats what is missing in todays society and a lack of things for kids today, i think parents should take more interest in their kids and do more things together, instead of just leaving them to roam the streets
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >