Our sister sites
Our sister sites
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2010, 09:28 PM

Diesel got his hunt on,

And killed a ladybird toy.

A while ago I got a free ladybird toy from dogs today and its been left, however today me and Diesel played with it today (Honey wasnt intrested) and he pulled its wings off and almost decapitated it, he really loved the two squeekers in it (he has had squeeky toys before though) he was jumping for it retrieving it, but then he really got his hunt on, I was sat down and hiding it under my legs and behind my back and squeeking it when he can't see it, he was rushing and jumping towards it not giving up till he got it, I then held it out a few times, holding it still and doing slow repitive squeeks and watched him approach it slowly, get as close to it as he could and then stop standing stock still, waiting for another squeek and then striking towards it and shaking it, so I have no doubt what he thought he was doing, never seen him play like that before he was revelling in it, I think I'm going to have to get some more squeeky toys but ones that will last more then one session.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2010, 10:00 PM
Aw, that sounds like he had great fun with the squeaky toy...dougal just shreds them