12-06-2010, 10:29 AM
Awwww, they are just adorable xx
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2010, 10:46 AM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Awww, gorgeous, you know I love seeing photos of your two

Scratch looks so puppy like now his coat is all grown back - you wouldn't believe he is an old man!

And I love the one of Louis getting impatient - he has such a cheeky expression
Thanks Fiona xx Scratch seems to have de-aged now, I think he looks good now and his tail now touches the ground again, and no more ratty tail but I am biased.
Louis is cheeky and norty just took them outside and he went ballistic and doing figure of eights all over our yard

Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Awwww, they are just adorable xx
Thanks Sheree xx
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2010, 12:27 PM
lovely pics, they are such sweeties! and scratch is looking fab he looks so young and healthy! and i love louis ears we really need more pics of them, and where is thee gorgeous jed??
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2010, 02:43 PM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
lovely pics, they are such sweeties! and scratch is looking fab he looks so young and healthy! and i love louis ears we really need more pics of them, and where is thee gorgeous jed??
Thanks Lauren xx Scratch thinks he is young again You had better love Louis' ears as that is the biggest part of him Jed is hiding..........okay he isn't I will get a few up of the doofus
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2010, 07:35 PM
Soooo lush

Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2010, 04:16 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Soooo lush

Thanks Vicki, I think my photography needs to improve the first one is ok but the rest leave a lot of room for improvement
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2010, 06:02 AM
Louis is SO cute and Scratch looks AMAZING! His coat looks great and you wouldn't know he's an older gent. I had a cat that liked to lay on paper too, and he also had severe skin issues. I wonder if they are linked somehow? Probably just coincidence but you never know! Hugs to the boys from me!
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2010, 06:16 AM
Originally Posted by muttzrule View Post
Louis is SO cute and Scratch looks AMAZING! His coat looks great and you wouldn't know he's an older gent. I had a cat that liked to lay on paper too, and he also had severe skin issues. I wonder if they are linked somehow? Probably just coincidence but you never know! Hugs to the boys from me!
Thank you xx I always wondered this too, he use to lay on paper before he had a major skin problem (he always had flea allergies) but wonder about dust mites, either that or that is what he use to have as a pup or before we got him It is a curious thing though and would love to know. I am loving Scratch's new coat, he looks like he use to
Thanks for saying Louis is cute he tries it on as much as possible and found the 'cute' factor works well for him
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-06-2010, 06:53 AM
They are both very cute and looking well.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2010, 07:23 AM
Scratch looks amazing and you would never know he had any problems, well done to you for getting him looking so good considering what you have been through with him.
Louis, well what can I say just so cute and cheeky looking
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >