View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-12-2007, 10:08 PM
I understand why a few are leaving now. I have been a member here for a good few years now and have seen it change a lot in the past year or so, some good, some not so good. I have made my thoughts clear to some it the past so shall not be doing so again.
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2007, 10:11 PM
Ive seen it change too, in a lot of not good ways.
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2007, 10:11 PM
Originally Posted by Stormey View Post
I understand why a few are leaving now. I have been a member here for a good few years now and have seen it change a lot in the past year or so, some good, some not so good. I have made my thoughts clear to some it the past so shall not be doing so again.
snap... there seems to be so many more arguments/lack of tolerance than there used to be , but then again, when more people join you get a larger mix of opinion...
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-12-2007, 10:13 PM
Originally Posted by alexandra View Post
snap... there seems to be so many more arguments/lack of tolerance than there used to be , but then again, when more people join you get a larger mix of opinion...
I think mix of opinion is fine. There is nothing better than disscusing something but still remaining on good terms, that seems to be fading these days.
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2007, 10:14 PM
Originally Posted by morganstar View Post
So sorry you fell that way Luz, we'll all miss you loads if you go
I will go when pushed. I get pushed to my limits all the time on here now. So prefer to keep it to a minimum.
Even as a Diamond Supporter and Mentor I know that things arent right.
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2007, 10:22 PM
I pop on from time to time, but it has changed here so that is maybe why so many either leave or just don't post so much.

Of course, some just become bored, or get a new job, have a baby....things change which can mean people stay away.
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2007, 10:42 PM
I found there was a big change during the time, while moving location, I was offline, I couldnt wait to get back online and on to dogsey, but now it seems anyone owning my breed are victims of a witch hunt.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-12-2007, 10:50 PM
Originally Posted by Trish View Post
I pop on from time to time, but it has changed here so that is maybe why so many either leave or just don't post so much.

Of course, some just become bored, or get a new job, have a baby....things change which can mean people stay away.
Even people who go elsewhere frequently return like you do Trish and it is always nice to see you

Can't say I have noticed many changes, people come and people go that is the nature of forums
sutty
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-12-2007, 10:56 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Even people who go elsewhere frequently return like you do Trish and it is always nice to see you

Can't say I have noticed many changes, people come and people go that is the nature of forums
not all have to endure the breed intolerance we do, its verging on racial discrimination, but in a doggy way, if you know what i mean.
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-12-2007, 11:04 PM
Originally Posted by sutty View Post
I found there was a big change during the time, while moving location, I was offline, I couldnt wait to get back online and on to dogsey, but now it seems anyone owning my breed are victims of a witch hunt.
That is ironic. I find each forum has their own unique characteristics or slants. One of those i always felt applied to dogsey - even before i joined - was that it has a Northern Innuit obsession.

To be honest, none of this means anything to me.
It's a total non issue.
I have my fave people on here - which is normal.
And I like forums, but i dont really give much thought to the community/family angle, as it is just the internet, if you see what i mean.
But that doesn't detract from any respect i feel for the members on here. Nor that i think people shouldn't behave like friends.
Maybe that's just because i'm a bloke?
Just figure family and community are 'flesh and blood' - which can include forums members that you meet for real - which is a good as way as any to make friends.
Therefore, i dont miss departed members as i would departed 'real people' (for want of a better term).
Forums are more akin to TV, WWW, radio, magazines, books, whatever - hobbies, interests, or entertainment.
And those things change all the time - change is good.
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >