Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-07-2014, 07:44 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Evening

Thanks everyone for the good wishes.

Loki has now had four fits and there will be many more before he is done. Yes Malka, I did expect them because we were coming to the six week mark but you, with Pereg, will no doubt understand that expecting them doesn't make it any easier.

I love that dog so much and all I can do is whisper to him that I'm here and I love him and to please not go yet. And he responds every time; he's one hell of a trooper.

Sorry if this sounds a bit melodramatic but I bow my hat to Loki.
xx
Not melodramatic - I do not know if Pereg hears me - I know that the GM she had Friday 2am or whenever, I just left her in the salon because I could no longer cope with her facial rictus. But she came back to bed I do not know when, kissed me to say she was OK and then went to sleep.

Spoke with Ram today and he said I did the right thing. But she does not have clusters like your Loki so really cannot compare them can we. And Pereg did get to what, 15 days? And all we want is ten days before trying Kbr which neither Ram nor I want.

But just ten days seizure-free? Especially in the middle of yet another war. But she did it and I pray Lord Loki gets over this series of clusters soon. Tell him shhhe, it will be OK, Mommy is here. That is what I usually say to Pereg but not the last time - I was too exhausted but she came to me and kissed me when she had gotten over it so she did not blame me for having left her.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-07-2014, 08:09 PM
Hoping for a peaceful night for Loki an yourself Linda.
Hoping for a peaceful night for you and Pereg too Malka.
Have fun with your niece Eileen.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2014, 09:42 PM
Have dropped my neice off at mum's,she's exhausted,bless her Youngest is staying with her tonight.
Am tired myself,bit cooler here and raining Think tomorrow is to be better
(( hugs)) to Loki and Pereg xx
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2014, 10:02 PM
Linda, sorry to hear about Loki, I hope he has a bigger gap next time.

I've had an easy evening. Watching a movie, and we've booked a nights stay in a hotel in Aberdeen so we can have a nice relaxing day at Codonas. Well as relaxing as you can get flying round on roller coasters.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4