View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2014, 01:57 PM
What a weird day it is here. Roasting hot but very thundery, just waiting to see if we get hit with thunder.

Two loads of washing are on the line, been a walk with Dougal and met my two favourite dogs, Heather and Polly, big poofy Japanese dogs (hopeless at remembering the breed), just gorgeous, and Polly is getting so brave compared to her being so shy before.

Going to have a wee nap before starting on putting away the washing from before we went away. The heat is making me feel so tired.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-07-2014, 03:50 PM
Afternoon everyone. Busy day here cleaned some windows, and done the housework and washing and Gorden has been very busy clearing ivy from under the hedge near the house and up the void too.
Been very hot again today. Off now to cook some home grown rhubarb for crumble later and boil the 5 baby beets picked.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-07-2014, 04:01 PM
Rhubarb crumble sounds delish. Come and clean my windows, someone, anybody lol
Back from training and Keshi wasn't quite as giddy as she has been, light at the end of the tunnel maybe?
Chris rang, he has Zillar, a full sister to Mabs from Storm and Lona's first
litter, she looks very like Mabs in fact, must be my babies weekend for rosettes because Zillar won two at a show he took her to. She's won a few for him now, have asked for piccies because I am getting things ready for a page on my website. She is 5 this November, times gone so fast.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-07-2014, 04:21 PM
Had a bit of a sleep - then went actoss the road as I saw Meri there - she said no mail, maybe something for me tomorrow - went into the macolet and Avner asked if I had gone into the new bomb shelter - well no, I mean it needs to down a bit then up a bit and Xanado does not to steps.

And the 100,000 shekels it cost will, of course come out of our municipality taxes.

And I have just watched a man walk in, and a few minutes later walk out pulling up his trousers.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-07-2014, 04:31 PM
Words fail me
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2014, 05:19 PM
Hi
Off to pick up my niece shortly OH isn't heading back till the morning so he's coming with,can't wait to see her
Hope everyone and doglets are ok,will catch up later.xx
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

27-07-2014, 06:06 PM
Evening all.
Sorry to hear about Loki.
(((((((prayers)))))) going out to Malka.
Hope everyone else is having a good weekend.
Bit rubbish here stuck into bookwork
Off for a bath then risotto for tea comfort food after all that work.
Still really hot here - hope it cools down later.
Am off tomorrow at least!
Enjoy what's left of the weekend if you can.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2014, 06:52 PM
Evening

Thanks everyone for the good wishes.

Loki has now had four fits and there will be many more before he is done. Yes Malka, I did expect them because we were coming to the six week mark but you, with Pereg, will no doubt understand that expecting them doesn't make it any easier.

I love that dog so much and all I can do is whisper to him that I'm here and I love him and to please not go yet. And he responds every time; he's one hell of a trooper.

Sorry if this sounds a bit melodramatic but I bow my hat to Loki.
xx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-07-2014, 07:16 PM
Thinking of you Linda, lots of love and hugs to Loki, and hope he turns a corner soon. I take my hat off to you, because I doubt I could cope with what is going on.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2014, 07:31 PM
Love and prayers for Loki. So sorry Linda he is so lucky having you to bear with him through it all.

Malka, hope all goes well there but nothing is set in concrete even when negotiations seem positive they still fail. God be with you.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >