Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2014, 07:31 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
I told you not to look!
I know but the warning was right above the pic,couldn't really miss it...really wish I had now Would you lift one Malka?....please say no
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2014, 07:34 PM
Awww I want a baby mousie!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-01-2014, 07:36 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
I know but the warning was right above the pic,couldn't really miss it...really wish I had now Would you lift one Malka?....please say no
Eileen - tipping a nest of baby meecicles out of an oven glove is easy, but exactly how do you think I got the ones out of my dressing-gown pocket?
cava14una
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2014, 10:26 PM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
Last rat I saw here was doing laps round the pool!

In the water or on the side
cava14una
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2014, 10:28 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Eileen - tipping a nest of baby meecicles out of an oven glove is easy, but exactly how do you think I got the ones out of my dressing-gown pocket?
Would think by the time you thought"What on earth?" It would be too late and you would have brought out a handful
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2014, 04:10 PM
Ooooo so sweet!!
IceCody
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-01-2014, 08:16 PM
I had mice running into my apartment all the time last winter. I found 5 or 6 live ones but one was dead. Not all the same time. I just put them in a box and took them back into the field and let them go.

Well except two of them. My son wanted to try to tame them so I let him try, under supervision of course so the mice would be ok, but they wouldn´t tame so we let them go too.

Now we just got pet Degus running around untill they get too big to get out of their cage
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2014, 10:37 AM
A long time ago we went on family reunion vacation. It's only two days... leave on Friday morning, come back Sunday night.

It was August and we came inside our house to the worst smell I have EVER smelled. Everyone stuck their faces under their shirts and went looking for the horror. The house was warm, because it was August and the air was turned down low (so as not to waste energy, but so the cats wouldn't overheat).

As it turns out, we had a mouse infestation while we were gone. We saw the occasional mouse in the garage or laundry room randomly over the years, and I always caught them and placed them into the backyard. My mom's cat would never chase or hurt them, neither would Brownie.

We had recently gotten my cat, and we did not realize that she was a mouse killing machine. Turns out she had killed 7 mice - and left them in random places around our house. Took hours of searching to find them all and rule out any left behind.

The most disgusting thing ever in my life was the smell. We used a carpet cleaning machine on the rugs, mopped the hard floors... and we had to leave all windows open for ages to air the house out. The house was VERY HOT, because we couldn't use the air conditioning while all the windows had to be left open.

I was very sad to see that the cat had killed all the poor mice, as well. It has been many, many years and I have not seen whisker nor tail of a mouse since then.

Mousy massacre made sure that no other mice ever invaded our home again. We get lizards, frogs, and a few snakes as well sometimes... which I try and catch before she finds them, but she still sometimes brings me a dead lizard etc.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2014, 10:41 AM
Originally Posted by mjfromga View Post
A long time ago we went on family reunion vacation. It's only two days... leave on Friday morning, come back Sunday night.

It was August and we came inside our house to the worst smell I have EVER smelled. Everyone stuck their faces under their shirts and went looking for the horror. The house was warm, because it was August and the air was turned down low (so as not to waste energy, but so the cats wouldn't overheat).

As it turns out, we had a mouse infestation while we were gone. We saw the occasional mouse in the garage or laundry room randomly over the years, and I always caught them and placed them into the backyard. My mom's cat would never chase or hurt them, neither would Brownie.

We had recently gotten my cat, and we did not realize that she was a mouse killing machine. Turns out she had killed 7 mice - and left them in random places around our house. Took hours of searching to find them all and rule out any left behind.

The most disgusting thing ever in my life was the smell. We used a carpet cleaning machine on the rugs, mopped the hard floors... and we had to leave all windows open for ages to air the house out. The house was VERY HOT, because we couldn't use the air conditioning while all the windows had to be left open.

I was very sad to see that the cat had killed all the poor mice, as well. It has been many, many years and I have not seen whisker nor tail of a mouse since then.

Mousy massacre made sure that no other mice ever invaded our home again. We get lizards, frogs, and a few snakes as well sometimes... which I try and catch before she finds them, but she still sometimes brings me a dead lizard etc.
People say if your cat brings you something dead,be it a mouse,lizard or whatever.They bring it as a gift to you for taking care of them ( so they say )
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2014, 10:45 AM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
People say if your cat brings you something dead,be it a mouse,lizard or whatever.They bring it as a gift to you for taking care of them ( so they say )
Yes, I have heard that, as well. Does not make it any less disgusting, though!
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >