Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2010, 12:05 PM
Originally Posted by budskipup View Post
if you're talking to someone and their mobile phone rings and they answer it and then have a long conversation while you're standing there looking like a lemon
Ohhh that's a good one! I think i might add that to my list!
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-03-2010, 12:23 PM
Thoughtless drivers that can't acknowledge by wave of hand for letting them go first, or don't indicate. Courtesy and road manners should be part of the driving test

tumbleweed
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-03-2010, 12:28 PM
Scorpio

Now tell the truth, you spend a lot of time in the bath playing with the plastic ducks don't you? now own up.

Tumbleweed
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2010, 02:16 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
Thoughtless drivers that can't acknowledge by wave of hand for letting them go first, or don't indicate. Courtesy and road manners should be part of the driving test

tumbleweed
I would add to that slow middle lane drivers on motorways...massive trucks being the worst.

People who cut you off.

Cocky 17-18 year old lads, just passed their driving test, driving far too fast and idiotically. Of course not all young lads are like that, but based on what I have seen around here...the way they drive gives me the shivers sometimes, and not in a good way.

People who tailgate.

People who do not indicate on a roundabout (or at all). I should also add people who don't appear to know how to use a roundabout at all...you would think every driver would know to give way to the right. Not so.

Tractors, milk floats or any other insanely slow vehicle on the road...I know they have to get around, but somehow I always end up stuck behind them.

Multiple people on bikes taking up the entire side of the road...bloody dangerous IMO.

BMW and Mercedes drivers (no offense to any on this forum; again, I know they are not all terrible ), but if I have ever had some impatient idiot right up my rear, it is nearly always one of these.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2010, 02:30 PM
People who hint if you have done something wrong instead of telling you straight out. I'm not great at picking up on someone hinting at me about something I might have done wrong so tell me frigging straight.

Bad manners in kids.

Bad manners in adults.

Although I don't have a car, drivers who don't indicate on a roundabout get my goat too, quite often I'm standing like a numpty cause I can't tell which way a car is going to go cause it doesn't ruddy indicate. Or even worse, I'm crossing when the car pulls into the lane I'm in the middle off and didn't indicate!
AliceandDogs
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-03-2010, 02:32 PM
Impatient drivers who go into the right hand lane at traffic lights, just to push in, not to turn right, ohhh i hate it :@ why can't they just be patient like everyone else and get into the left lane?! (tends to be those merc/bmw drivers again )

arrogant people

people who let their dogs run right across the field 'to say hello' and make no attempt toget them back.

when people leave wet towels all scrunched up

and yes, rude drivers who dont say thankyou.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2010, 02:55 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
Scorpio

Now tell the truth, you spend a lot of time in the bath playing with the plastic ducks don't you? now own up.

Tumbleweed
I have a bubble bath machine that Clive bought me for Xmas, I fill it up several times during my bath..I think that's what takes my time up...will have to look at getting some ducks though
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2010, 03:00 PM
Jeez you lot a grumpy! You all need to meditate a bit!
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2010, 03:04 PM
Another pet hate...

You are brewing a cuppa, just about to take the milk out of the fridge, only to find there is no bloody milk!!
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2010, 03:09 PM
Originally Posted by labradork View Post
Another pet hate...

You are brewing a cuppa, just about to take the milk out of the fridge, only to find there is no bloody milk!!
I solve that by drinking black coffee. That way only my visitors get annoyed, not me!
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »