Our sister sites
Our sister sites
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2011, 02:17 PM
Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
see a connection? the words double and standards come to mind

As far as this thread and feeding weetabix is concerned you only jumped in to drop your 'dogsey police' comment in again which is just troublemaking! You never gave good fair comment on how it was nutitionally beneficial or wasnt you just jumped in to drop that line in again. That is how it looks anyway.

btw potential puppy buyers are free to be critical and lets face it, the more critical the better! the problem with people that think they are constantly right and know it all and no matter what people say.....is that they fail to learn from any criticism.

Surely you want people to criticise or should they just go to a puppy farmer then? You cannot filter what people are allowed to criticise!!

and if you know people will, then why post about it in the first place (oh, so you can retaliate by name calling if it suits you)

you are being completely unfair by name calling just because people dont say what suits you

btw - the showing part isnt valid either, there are plenty people commenting here who show and dont feed weetabix and there will be plenty people breeding who do not feed weetabix
This has nothing to do with wheetabix its to do with the way certain members on here feel the right to ponticate on everything and manage to belittle the rest, and it was a general comment not aimed at anyone in particular.
And no I didnt just go on the thread to have a pop I went on to say I have fed it and the pups thrived on it.
I did comment on the nutritional value I stated that its the milk that I consider nutritional and that the pups wont drink it so wheatabix is a good way of getting it down them.
Of course puppy buyers can comment or critise IF I DO SOMETHING WRONG.
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2011, 02:28 PM
Originally Posted by morganstar View Post
This has nothing to do with wheetabix its to do with the way certain members on here feel the right to ponticate on everythingand you know when posting people will have opinions on it and manage to belittle the rest,like your name calling and it was a general comment not aimed at anyone in particular.just everyone who didnt agree then
And no I didnt just go on the thread to have a pop I went on to say I have fed it and the pups thrived on it.
I did comment on the nutritional value I stated that its the milk that I consider nutritional and that the pups wont drink it so wheatabix is a good way of getting it down them.
Of course puppy buyers can comment or critise IF I DO SOMETHING WRONG.
so its not the other meals the pups are thriving on its the weetabix? or the milk? but nothing else?

But that is the point - maybe a few people do see it as wrong and that it up to them - not you! You can follow your own decision but that dosnt mean you need to start condascending people and contradicting yourself by going on about criticisms....you feed that way if you want but that does not mean other people need to think that you are right.
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2011, 02:48 PM
so its not the other meals the pups are thriving on its the weetabix? or the milk? but nothing else?

But that is the point - maybe a few people do see it as wrong and that it up to them - not you! You can follow your own decision but that dosnt mean you need to start condascending people and contradicting yourself by going on about criticisms....you feed that way if you want but that does not mean other people need to think that you are right.
Oh and you think this isnt condescending I wasnt the only one to bring up the subject of people making sweeping comments on here if you look you'll see I was replying to someone else. If you dont like me put me on ignore hun it suits me fine.
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2011, 03:00 PM
Originally Posted by morganstar View Post
Oh and you think this isnt condescendingI dont really care tbh dont dish out what you cant take I wasnt the only one to bring up the subject of people making sweeping comments on herewell that justifies your mature attitude of name calling (not just name calling; name calling specifically for members of this site and basically anyone who critisises the breeders or people who show on this site - even if they do so themselves ) if you look you'll see I was replying to someone else.well it was me you just quoted If you dont like me put me on ignore hun it suits me fine.
I'll put who I want on ignore thanks

Follow your own advice and instead of calling groups of people by the name of 'dogsey police' for questioning something, just put them on ignore instead!

Have a lovely day
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2011, 03:06 PM
I'll put who I want on ignore thanks

Follow your own advice and instead of calling groups of people by the name of 'dogsey police' for questioning something, just put them on ignore instead!

Have a lovely day
You too
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2011, 04:23 PM
Originally Posted by SallyG View Post
No Tassle I didnt, perhaps it wasnt you. Apologies if it wasnt.
Thank you - it is not something I would say especially as my dogs are fed on kibble!!
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2011, 04:51 PM
It does seem rather as if this 'everyone takes a pop at showing' is being taken to the extreme.

Several times I have been accused of it---but on this thread I said I didn't think weetabix was a problem and now anyone who did say they thought it was is accused of being anti breeder and showing!

Paranoid comes to mind.

rune
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2011, 04:58 PM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
It does seem rather as if this 'everyone takes a pop at showing' is being taken to the extreme.

Several times I have been accused of it---but on this thread I said I didn't think weetabix was a problem and now anyone who did say they thought it was is accused of being anti breeder and showing!

Paranoid comes to mind.

rune
Not me though! My dogs have weetabix now!
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-04-2011, 04:59 PM
I'm not paranoid, but the people who are secretly plotting against me are
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2011, 05:06 PM
Are you looking at me? huh?
Page 25 of 26 « First < 15 22 23 24 25 26 >