Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2021, 09:14 AM

Daily Chat Monday 6th December

Good morning everyone

As others have said Chris you should not be in pain so call the doctor for help

How lovely to see your son after two years and please Gary was proud to show him round his own flat.

Hope Dillon is still let you have a good rest at night Lynn. How lovely for you that you get to baby sit for the day.

Kelly hope your neighbours do keep on to someone about your noisy ones and that something will be done at last for the peace of you all.

Overcast here today. Teazle walked and go Ben off early to his house to wait for carpet fitters and beds to arrive. I will take over as soon as possible after getting my hair cut then he can set off for the airport.

Yesterday we spent the day having an experience around Ikea in Croydon. Journey was ok until we hit the Purley Way and then it was stop start most of the way. Couldn't live that way now too congested. Got nearly everything he wanted but unable to get roller blinds to fit his kitchen windows or curtains. Curtains all out of stock and have been for weeks. Curtains now ordered on line and he is measuring the windows to order some blinds on line tonight.

Hope all are well. Take care
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2021, 10:00 AM
How exciting Sue!!!!!! Imminent arrival of the grandchildren, hope everything runs smoothly for you
It will get sorted out next year, it's just very very draining
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2021, 10:14 AM
Good morning Sue and everyone to follow.

Sue Blinking heck you are a busy bee but bet you are so excited with the girls in the air - are they excited to be coming? had Ben got time off to settle them in?

Chris My sister has TN as well; as you said her stress levels are through the roof with Jack, not mentioning her husbands health issues; she has said two of the mothers who take adult children to the "respite centre" Jack has being going to through lockdown have been diagnosed as well apparently.

Orginally she thought it could be dental issues, but the dentist told her nope and gave her a letter for the GP like you she was tested Giant Cell was dismissed early doors but as she was about 38 then and as she has a tremor in her hands, and severe cramps muscle spasms as well they were seriously thinking MS; but after a long road (years) they said TN this was 9/10 years ago the diagnosis. But she is monitored by the GP as he still thinks apparently MS; in fact she said when I asked her after your post she has been referred by him back to see a neurologist. I hope your medication gives some relief.

Lynn Your day sounded perfect simply perfect.

Brenda Hope you have a great day.

Griff You can't live your life this way, why not say to your brother if he is coming to yours for Christmas you are going to one of his homes. Can I ask a question whose dogs are they your or your parents?

Moyra Have a great day

Catch you all later
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2021, 10:35 AM
Well do you ever look for something that you know you kept but can't find? So annoying, so because I can't find them, them being small rubber bands, the tree won't be going up yet until hopefully Margaret comes on Wednesday, that's if she has any. Have a good day all.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2021, 11:23 AM
Good morning all.

Out earlier than usual to try to avoid the forecast rain. It's blooming freezing out though so we gave our Mcd's coffee a miss and headed home instead.

Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Chris My sister has TN as well; as you said her stress levels are through the roof with Jack, not mentioning her husbands health issues; she has said two of the mothers who take adult children to the "respite centre" Jack has being going to through lockdown have been diagnosed as well apparently.

Orginally she thought it could be dental issues, but the dentist told her nope and gave her a letter for the GP like you she was tested Giant Cell was dismissed early doors but as she was about 38 then and as she has a tremor in her hands, and severe cramps muscle spasms as well they were seriously thinking MS; but after a long road (years) they said TN this was 9/10 years ago the diagnosis. But she is monitored by the GP as he still thinks apparently MS; in fact she said when I asked her after your post she has been referred by him back to see a neurologist. I hope your medication gives some relief.
Interesting Kazz.

I don't know what's related and what isn't at the moment. About 5 years ago, I started getting neck and shoulder pain that literally stopped me in my tracks if we were out in the cold, but never did anything about it - thinking old age .

About three months ago, I started getting a pain in the side of my head (think brain freeze but concentrated in one spot) and at the same time my eyesight really dropped.

Only in the last two weeks have I had dental problems. My two front teeth that are perfectly fine are now reacting massively to anything cold and, I don't know if this makes sense, the teeth themself feel as though they are cold.

I've had the 'shakes' for the past couple of years. Doc thought it was Parkinsons at one stage, but hospital consultant said no.

The muscle spasms (mainly in my hands) I've always put down to the steroid inhalers I use and never thought that it could be related. It sounds like me and your sister have a lot in common
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2021, 12:23 PM
Good afternoon

Yep have put things in a safe place and never found them

Well hair appointment - apparently had the wrong day and time - I could have got one wrong but surely not both. Appointment is apparently on Wednesday. Never mind got to Ben's early and he shot off half an hour after my arrival. Carpet fitters busy and the beds have all been delivered. Fortunately they were early as only the driver who said he would leave them in the hall but the fitters helped carry them into the lounge. Good thing it is a fairly large room Mind you it is cold in here as the door is constantly being opened so sitting in my coat
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2021, 01:46 PM
Sorry Kazz??? I think you misunderstood, I am not going anywhere because of my brother.... it's the issues with next door...the constant banging, music all night and now my dogs have begun fighting because of it... hopefully between the 3 houses, she will get evicted
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2021, 02:54 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good morning all.

Out earlier than usual to try to avoid the forecast rain. It's blooming freezing out though so we gave our Mcd's coffee a miss and headed home instead.

Interesting Kazz.

I don't know what's related and what isn't at the moment. About 5 years ago, I started getting neck and shoulder pain that literally stopped me in my tracks if we were out in the cold, but never did anything about it - thinking old age .

About three months ago, I started getting a pain in the side of my head (think brain freeze but concentrated in one spot) and at the same time my eyesight really dropped.

Only in the last two weeks have I had dental problems. My two front teeth that are perfectly fine are now reacting massively to anything cold and, I don't know if this makes sense, the teeth themselves feel as though they are cold.

I've had the 'shakes' for the past couple of years. Doc thought it was Parkinson's at one stage, but hospital consultant said no.

The muscle spasms (mainly in my hands) I've always put down to the steroid inhalers I use and never thought that it could be related. It sounds like me and your sister have a lot in common
It does doesn't it.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2021, 02:56 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Sorry Kazz??? I think you misunderstood, I am not going anywhere because of my brother.... it's the issues with next door...the constant banging, music all night and now my dogs have begun fighting because of it... hopefully between the 3 houses, she will get evicted
No I know its the issue with next door but thinking if your brother coming for Christmas then you could take "respite" at your brothers peace and quiet
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-12-2021, 04:01 PM
Afternoon everyone from a horrible we day here in the fens.

Been busy doing all my jobs so I have nothing to do when Freya arrives and Beth is paying a visit to.
Also got the parcels ready to go to Spain hoing we will see Michael though as long as the travel doesn't get anymore complicated again.
Another good night I woke Dillon up today at 6.30 he got on the sofa had a bit of trouble today getting up there and settled back to sleep again.
Always losing stuff.

Sue hope the children have landed safely and had a good flight.
Chris really hope they can increase or find something else that eases your pain.
Fingers crossed griff all the neighbours getting together will shift the neighbours from hell.
Kazz hope you are having a good day.
brenda hope you didn't get to wet on your walk.
Moyra hope you are feeling better today.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >