Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2005, 12:24 PM

My great night! Ya right!!

Ok so we start by having a walk and put on new halti's that we got for the dogs, brand new and on them for 5 seconds before Takoda got the safety strap in his mouth and cut through it with his teeth like sissors so that was broken. great safety strap!

We walk the dogs up and down so they can get the feel for the Halti's and they are going around rubbing there silly heads along the ground, throwing there heads about and rolling on the floor!...Eeeeek, omg! what is this!? get it off me!!

Were going to drive to the forest and put the dogs in the car but take the Halit's off as there is no way they would have sat still wearing them...

Get to the forest and try the dogs on them again...inbetween throwing herself on the ground and rubbing her face with both paws trying to get this thing off her Keena walked quite nice, Takoda was more annoyed at this thing attatched to his head though!...but enough about the Halti's...

5 minuets into our walk it bucketed down, we decided to still have our walk and not waste the time getting here and by the time we were finished we were soaked right through to the skin...

We get home, me, OH, two dogs all standing bedraggled at the front door to our house and it wouldn't unlock we tried and tried and it just wouldn't! We figured the dead bolt must have somehow gone on ...We are getting even more of a soaking this whole time...

So then we have to go round to the back of the house...Which is a pain in the **** as we are mid terraced and we have to walk to the end of our row and through a farm feild to get to our back yard...lol...so it's completly dark by now and we are walking through a ploughed wet feild to get to the back gate. We get there and try the back door and well we had put the bolt on so we couldn't just unlock it either!

stupidly, but lucky at the same time, we had left the kitchen window open!...Great so all the doors are bolted shut and we can't get in but we leave a window open for who ever wants to break in!...

Anyway so I take my water logged coat off to try and fit through the narrow window! and hope I fit!...I did fit which breifly made me feel good about myself not being to wide...lol...

I got half my body in...my clothes were all soaking and it made the counter tops really slippery and I was sort of upside down about to slide right off the counter top head first if I didn't watch it!...

So very carefully I managed to slide through the window stop myself intime so that I didn't slide quickly to the floor head first!...being carefull not to send anything flying that was in near proximity and then angle myself sideways to the other work surface so that I could then spin around and get down safley...lol...

It wasn't easy! when I was half in and half out of the window I got my OH to take off my boots, it was so funny having my legs sticking out the window and trying to hold still and not fall right in, in a wet heap and knock my self out!...My jeans were so wet through it was hard to bend my legs at all and it was all very akward! and I hurt myself in a few places scrapping myself over the window sill...lol

Anyhow I was now in the house safe and sound and let them all in! and spent the next 10 minuets drying the dogs off before even attending to myself so that they didn't run through the house all wet and muddy, didn't get the towels on them quick enough to avoid everything inside getting a thourough soaking when the both shook there coats!...Then I finally got to peel my heavy water logged clothes of and dry myself down!

We all then settled down!

Later on Takoda wanted out to go chew on his marrow bone from earlier that day and came back a while later and layed down on the rug when we noticed a big old slug was stuck to his side...lol...It had crawled on him for shelter and he brought it in stuck to him...It was gross...lol

Then after all that we cracked open all the Barcaardi (sp?) breezers that we had in the fridge and drank them till we didn't care anymore...LOL
Sponge
Dogsey Veteran

06-07-2005, 12:27 PM
So you had a good day then...lol....

(((((xxx))))) hopefully after the bacardi you were fine...