Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

06-08-2010, 09:31 PM

ScoobyLou, Crossbreed, DOB 10.09, Farnham, Surrey

ScoobyLou, Crossbreed, DOB 10.09, Farnham, Surrey

Homing Requirements: ScoobyLou needs a family to truly appreciate her and her energy as a dog of under a year old. She needs an inclusive and active lifestyle. She has learnt not to jump up and meets well with this reinforced. She needs a fair size garden, secure panel fencing and exit management as any medium sized dog would. Ideally her owners should attend training classes as a refresher to give her the best start.

Her Story: ScoobyLou was found stray as a young dog. She was homed for 1 week but the wife recognized herself as "not a doggie" person and she was returned. ScoobyLou proved herself in a home setting as she has with us, mixing easily with dogs and people. ScoobyLou is neutered, vax'd and chipped.

Advert: ScoobyLou isn't just a pretty face; she is intelligent with it. Alert and attuned, she seeks to please and receives guests and makes friends with an welcoming air. She has such star appeal; there is no denying it. ScoobyLou is like a beautiful doll with her beautiful eyes melting your heart on meeting.

ScoobyLou should never have lost her home as she is a dog who you are just never going to let out of your sight. But not only did she lose her home, she sat unclaimed too. Wonders will never cease. Somehow you know ScoobyLou was worth a lot more than they were ever going to give her. A family will come forwards for her and love her for the rest of her days. May she have many wonderful days and years ahead. She can’t wait to get started.

If you are interested in re-homing please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.

"Please note this dog is currently in boarding kennels and is also available for foster until a 'forever' home is found".

***PLEASE NOTE: We are a rescue finding dogs their forever homes. We usually ask for a minimum donation of £150 at the time of adoption, for each dog, to help us continue helping homeless dogs***.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

26-08-2010, 07:01 PM
ScoobyLou has gone into a foster home until her forever home is found. Here is an update from her fosterer:

"Hi all,

I have now had scoobyLou at home for almost two weeks. It has been very busy tiring two weeks. ScoobyLou has really settled here and we are now so used to her and her funny ways. She does make me laugh and she makes me mad sometimes too, LOL! She is absolutely in love with Harley and keeps mounting him. I am working on this and I don't allow her to do it by trying to predict when she is going to do it. The funny thing is that Harley stays there and just takes it! She's tried with Muffin, but Muffin won't let her and Scoobylou respects that. She does adore my two. Harley and Muffin feel a bit funny about the whole thing and still don't understand Scoobylou's puppy playing but I won't let them play rough just in case. The three of them live together happily.

I am finding it really difficult to take good pics of them together as I walk them on my own, but I managed to take some but not too good quality wise. Hope you like them.

Scoobylou's fav toy

Trying to nick Harley's tennis ball

the three sniffing together

isn't she just adorable"?

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

05-09-2010, 08:40 PM
An update from Scoobylou's fosterer:

"ScoobyLou has been with us for 4 weeks now. We love her so much and she is so much part of the family. In this video Harley and Scoobylou are playing like they should. I think Harley has accepted her now and that is so nice to see. Muffin is still unsure, but they get on ok as long as they don't start playing rough".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbjrgSRNKgI

Scoobylou is enjoying herself in foster and waiting patiently for her forever home to come along.
Closed Thread