Our sister sites
NESSR
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

23-07-2010, 08:27 AM

Remus 6 month old springer x

Remus is a Springerx ,he is only 6 months old,,has lived with other dogs
no young children,,Remus is a bouncy lad
It seems Remus would be better being an only one or rehomed with an older bitch who would keep him in his place,,
Remus is being fostered in Co Durham

Really can't understand why someone hasn't snapped Remus up, he's a lovely young lad who is just at the right age for training

If you are interested in this dog please call Cynthia 01670 760346 between 11am and 6pm email nessr97@aol.com or send nessr a PM via this forum

All NESSR dogs require new families to be homechecked, a vet reference and/or personal reference. In addition you will be required to sign an adoption form and give a donation so that we can continue our work.
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2010, 08:42 AM
Update from his Foster Mum

I have Remus here on foster and he is a lovely dog and would make someone a loving devoted pet, Initially we had a few possessive issues but now he happily shares his toys with the others and they all get along nicely. He prefers bitches and plays for hours on end with my youngest, Jessie. He walks quite well on a lead and at fun weekend was a real angel. His recall is really good and he comes back first time every time He loves to curl up on the settee with you on a night and LOVES being cuddled. He loves people and every visitor to the house is greeted like a long lost friend. He is clean in the house and being a typical pup is always ready to play. All in all a smashing little dog.
Binmanj85
New Member!
Male 

20-08-2010, 09:09 AM
Hi

Remus is gorgeous. I would be interested in re-homing remus but my partner is pregant, how would remus react to a baby in the family?
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-08-2010, 03:00 PM
Originally Posted by Binmanj85 View Post
Hi

Remus is gorgeous. I would be interested in re-homing remus but my partner is pregant, how would remus react to a baby in the family?

your best bet is to contact Cynthia and have a chat, if you are in ashington, you're not far away