View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

21-02-2010, 08:03 PM
Cathy, Tina D & I both had some time walking Dior yesterday. She is such a responsive girl and it's so easy to get her to focus on you. First time I've really got to see her properly and she is one of the two that I would have taken home with me had I the right circumstances. I love them all, but there are always a few that stand out and you make a connection with.

Tina D did see her in action today though - thankfully! She was in the process of climbing over the top of the kennels into Marie's! Fortunately Tina managed to catch her in the act and she has been moved to stop her antics!

Here is the cheeky monkey ...

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

20-04-2010, 10:16 PM
One of our volunteers took Dior our of kennels for the day ...

"Last week we had a pleasure of this young lady joining us on the day trip to Petworth Park,she is a dream dog-good with other dogs loves people, great to look at..she is very confident and curious dog,being around her is a real fun"!

Dior is still looking for a foster or forever home!
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2010, 10:38 PM
Oh boy she's pretty. Hope she gets somewhere really fast.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

27-04-2010, 09:13 PM
Dior really is the dog who is inexplicably still with us. She has got everything - looks, dog skills, people skills, general temperament etc.

Someone is really missing out here.

She was a sweetheart and helped Harry out with his social and dating skills today!

They shared kisses and she even tolerated some untoward advances from him.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

08-05-2010, 09:51 PM
Dior...still looking for a foster or forever home!

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

05-06-2010, 04:51 PM
An update from one of our volunteers:

“I got a lovely welcome from Dior today - she's so friendly, bubbly and her tail wags non-stop. She can jump pretty high in her kennel, so now has a pallet on the top to stop her from jumping over into the paddock!

Dior has plenty of energy and after putting on her lead, I found myself at the kitchen door waiting to go outside before I knew it. I don't think my feet touched the ground!

After a few minutes, I handed Dior over to new walker Nikki and although she was strong on the lead to start with, she did slow down a bit and wasn't difficult for Nikki to manage.

We met a few people and a few dogs - she was great with all.

When we got back to the kennels, I opened the boot of my car and in she jumped!

Here she is with Nikki, Charles and Kate:

It surely can't be long before Dior finds her home - she's got so much going for her, lovely girl”!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

12-06-2010, 07:44 PM
An update from Claire – a new volunteer kennel walker:

“Well.... I went away for a week and when I came back there was a new glamour puss (well glamour dog!!) in town!

Dior was strong on the lead at first, but has manners, I asked her to sit when she pulled and she did that lovely 'sitwithyerbumjusthoveringabovetheground' kind of sit! LOL!

Looking thoughtful ....

Looking for cheese!!

and wash down the cheese with a little chateau puddle!!

Dior was not really interested in me, but this was probably because she had not met me before. She was strong at first, but settled well and responded to commands of sit, heel and paw. Lovely girl!”
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

20-06-2010, 10:30 AM
An update from a volunteer, Gemma:

“We met the lovely Dior today, she came out with Cassie and Shadow and loved having Shadows attention the whole way round! She's a lovely dog and so gorgeous too. She got to go out again with Shadow when Liz popped down so hopefully she's had a really good day today”!

Dior needs a foster home until her forever home finds her!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

27-07-2010, 09:05 PM
Darling Dior is still patiently waiting in boarding kennels for either a foster home or her forever home! She has been with us in rescue since September 2009 - that's 10 months of a kennel life! Forever home where are you?!!!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

16-08-2010, 09:15 PM
An update from ClaireG, one of our kennel walking volunteers:

"Miss Dior

....hiding behind a piece of bracken !!

I love Dior, she has a gigantic personality. Needs to get into a forever home or foster so she can be reminded of her manners! She is a little opportunist and will never miss a chance to check out what's on the kitchen work tops!

She is young, so desperately in need of stability and guidance to mould her into a well mannered adult dog. She is so good with other dogs, I could picture her leading the way at fun time with canine friends!

Such a baby still".

Dior is currently in boarding kennels and would benefit from some TLC in a foster home until her forever home comes along. Could you foster her?
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2