Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2007, 05:21 PM

Our Lesson For Today - English Setters

We all thought you might like to see this photo of our mummy. She was trying to show us how Bradley looked when she showed him, we were trying to concentrate, honest we were, but it was very windy, which made us a bit frisky anyway, but then Bradley turned around and pulled a face at us, that was it, we just couldn't stop laughing, Leonie got up and made a sly exit hoping that no-one would notice, Bailey fell over in a fit of giggles,(you can just see his head in the right hand side of the picture), clever Ebony and Fabian managed to keep straight faces, but didn't dare look at each other, poor mummy Love Bailey, Tyler, Remy, Leon, Alfie, Gracie, Fabian, Leonie, Gideon, Ebony, Tawny & Bradley xx

lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

20-05-2007, 05:30 PM
Hi all

I think Mummy was doing well putting Bradley in his show stance and maybe you were being a little mean to Mummy, but I suppose since it was windy you lot can't really be blamed for getting frisky. Hope Bradley does not pul that face when the judge is looking Lol.
Love to all of you from Auntie Eunice xxxxxx and a special big X for Bradley seing as he is the Baby and was led astray by all of you adults who should have been setting him a good example Lol
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2007, 05:40 PM
Hee hee, you lot are so naughty (but nice too)

What I really want to know is which one of you is clever enough to be able use the camera to take a photo of mummy
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2007, 05:43 PM
You naughty bunch, still if our mummy had tried that with us we would have run off with the camera!
Percy, Ellie, Liberty and Wilson!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2007, 05:51 PM
Blimey! You get your picture taken when you've been good? I only get mine taken when I've been norty, which is quite a lot of the time *snigger*
Anyway, you all look very *cough* professional
Lots of love - Lennon the Loony xox
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2007, 06:00 PM
Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
Hi all

I think Mummy was doing well putting Bradley in his show stance and maybe you were being a little mean to Mummy, but I suppose since it was windy you lot can't really be blamed for getting frisky. Hope Bradley does not pul that face when the judge is looking Lol.
Love to all of you from Auntie Eunice xxxxxx and a special big X for Bradley seing as he is the Baby and was led astray by all of you adults who should have been setting him a good example Lol
Hi Auntie Eunice, we are very mean to mummy sometimes, she is such a push over we like to see how far we can go without getting into trouble, but we do really love mummy and don't mean to be bad, sometimes we just get carried away. xxxxx

Hi Auntie Eunice, don't you think I'm very handsome and so grown up now? It wasn't my fault that the others laughed, really it wasn't. Big snuggly hugs, (I can still do them but nearly knock mummy over now ), love Bradley xx

Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Hee hee, you lot are so naughty (but nice too)

What I really want to know is which one of you is clever enough to be able use the camera to take a photo of mummy
Thank you Hali, it was Tawny taking the photos, she's thinks she's far too posh to get in the photos with us setters so she looked after the camera, (as you know she is very, very clever)

Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
You naughty bunch, still if our mummy had tried that with us we would have run off with the camera!
Percy, Ellie, Liberty and Wilson!
Oh, you lot are much naughtier than us then, the only things we run off with are DIY tools and washing
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2007, 06:04 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Blimey! You get your picture taken when you've been good? I only get mine taken when I've been norty, which is quite a lot of the time *snigger*
Anyway, you all look very *cough* professional
Lots of love - Lennon the Loony xox
Hi Lennon, thanks for that, our mummy told us what you did the other day and it was very norty indeed, "RESPECT", we wished we'd thought of that xxxxx
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-05-2007, 06:16 PM
C'mon folks... I don't think your all paying attention... now lets try again.....
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2007, 06:31 PM
Originally Posted by IanTaylor View Post
C'mon folks... I don't think your all paying attention... now lets try again.....
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2007, 07:32 PM
Awww that's a lovely pic, your mummy has lovely hair!

My mummy makes me and Dusty do that standing thing all the time too, I don't think it's fair because Charlie just gets to sit and laugh, but then we can laugh at him when he gets a haircut so I guess it pays off.

Maddy x
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >