Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2008, 06:43 PM
Good Luck everyone!!

We are there on Thursday with the Pug in the Open Bitch class Then on Friday we're back with the lab in Junior Dog (as well as half the lab exhibitors i fear lol). Both dogs are also doing the Good Citizen Classes

On Friday i will also be handling a ginger and white Brittany. Not sure what class though...

Feel free to come up and say hi! Its only our second time at Crufts, and first time with a dog we've bred so we're gonna be having a good day whatever happens!!!
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2008, 06:58 PM
Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
Good Luck everyone!!

We are there on Thursday with the Pug in the Open Bitch class Then on Friday we're back with the lab in Junior Dog (as well as half the lab exhibitors i fear lol). Both dogs are also doing the Good Citizen Classes

On Friday i will also be handling a ginger and white Brittany. Not sure what class though...

Feel free to come up and say hi! Its only our second time at Crufts, and first time with a dog we've bred so we're gonna be having a good day whatever happens!!!
Good Luck Jessica
You had a fantastic show season in 2007. Hope Crufts is the icing on the cake for you. Best of Luck
perrodeagua
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-03-2008, 07:14 PM
Good luck to everyone showing.

Going on Thursday for a nosey round and then Cani-Crossing on Friday with Anton! Just off for a run now.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2008, 07:35 PM
Originally Posted by perrodeagua View Post
Good luck to everyone showing.

Going on Thursday for a nosey round and then Cani-Crossing on Friday with Anton! Just off for a run now.
I am intrigued about this Cani X. I have noted down when it's on so I make sure I see it! Good luck, i'll make sure I watch you!
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2008, 07:37 PM
Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
Good Luck everyone!!

What time, hall and ring number are you in? I'll try and come and say hello! Good luck with all your dogs.
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2008, 08:35 PM
Originally Posted by megan57collies View Post
Good Luck Jessica
You had a fantastic show season in 2007. Hope Crufts is the icing on the cake for you. Best of Luck
Awww, thank you Gracie has done particularly well last year so we are very very proud of her!! But it will be nice just to be at Crufts and we've made such good friends, particularly in pugs, that it will be a nicer atmosphere and more fun than last year i think!! Gracie even has visitors coming from America, Australia and malta just to meet her (people wanting pups ) so that will be fun for her

Westie - I have NO clue, my mum deals with all that stuff, i just drive there I shall find out and let you know
Rio
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-03-2008, 11:42 AM
Originally Posted by Trixy View Post
Are you guys who are showing getting any show nerves
I am there tomorrow and i am in the process of getting my show bag sorted, Taz iz having a bath later and his nails drimmeled and once he's done then i shall be in the shower. As for nerves alittle i guess but once i'm in the ring i am ablivious to whats going on around me.

Emo_Stars
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-03-2008, 12:25 PM
I'm new, but just wishing everyone good luck! I'm going sunday. Can't wait...
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

05-03-2008, 12:52 PM
Originally Posted by Emo_Stars View Post
I'm new, but just wishing everyone good luck! I'm going sunday. Can't wait...

Thanks look out for us at the Borzoi benching or in Ring 28.

If you get the chance do come and say hi.
Emo_Stars
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-03-2008, 01:53 PM
Yeah i will
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >