Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
kaiblue
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-11-2006, 12:41 PM

kai the hero!!

well its been an eventful weekend, me and the OH decided to get a DVD on saturday night and as usual we both fell fast asleep covered in dogs before it ended so we were fast asleep in the front room and then we were both woken up quite suddenly at 2.30am not thinking anything of it i wombled off to get in my pj's and gaz let the dogs out for a tinkle before bed, then i heard gaz shouting Kai's name, so i wombled into the kitchen to tell him off (for disturbing the neighbours at such an hour ) when he said Kai's gone i cant find her!!!!
Gaz had let the dogs out and then turned around to fill the water bowl and alfie, penny & little Jager had all come back in the house (which is odd) so gaz thought maybee it was raining and went to get kai in and when he couldnt see her he wondered to the bottom of the garden to discover that somebody had been in the middle of removing part of our fence! and kai was gone!!!!!!

so obvoiusley gaz ran out of the house to go and find her and i went to chuck a coat on over my pjs so i could go out too and in the rush i noticed a muddy shape at the back door waiting to be let in, and there she was covered in all different kinds of yuk so then me & kai had to go wandering around in the dark searching for gaz as in the rush he hadnt picked his phone up!!!!

we must of looked a right sight in our pjs and wellys with a very muddy husky in the middle of the woods!!!!!

in the light of day when we were re-building the fence we found the running & slipping footprints, & a hat on the ground behind our garden, we can only assume that the reason all of us had woken up at the same time was the sound of the fence breaking and then our little kaibo had chased away the evil prowlers while the rest of the beasties ran to gaz for help

well hopefully they wont be back again, and if they are we have fitted some new lights so we will be able to watch as she chases them away!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2006, 12:44 PM
well done Kai, glad your all safe and sound
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2006, 12:49 PM
How scary for you. Well done Kai, and not forgetting the others who returned home to get back up
maebme
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2006, 12:59 PM
Kai - well done you! Congrats Kaiblue on having a very brave dog.