Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2011, 11:42 AM

Could you have Chocolate for life?

I was an unwanted puppy, I lived with my first family just a week before they got bored and sent me to rescue.

I am very people friendly, I love cuddles and fusses. I can be giddy on first meeting but I settle down quickly. I am a very cheeky puppy with a lot of love to give.

I am dog friendly to dogs that like other dogs, I love dog savvy cats and I love children, however the rescue lady says I’m better off with children over 12 – unless their parents put in training and precautions so I cannot accidently knock them over because I want a bum scratch.

I would like a family that will give me all the time they can and all the training I need. (I only know a few basics) An energetic family would be ideal. I am good on the lead but I can be strong at first. I could be the ideal running or cycling partner for anyone with a fast paced exercise routine. But I love nothing more than to snuggle up by the fire with a human.

For more information, please visit the humans at: http://puppiesanimalrescue.yolasite.com

Thank you.

Apologies if the site is not allowed. Mods feel free to remove it