Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2010, 07:14 PM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
me and daph got vhc out of a class of 11. not bad considering all the others were well known. im happy anyway
yay! well done!

Well Dan was better this time (the judge at LKA frightened him and he's been very ring shy since) and he managed a stand and met lots of people and dogs. He moved awful though, but baby steps..... Rio ran so well and was sooooo good, but the judge didn't like her as she is a late bloomer and is going through a skinny faze. She still managed to scrape a third and qualified for Crufts 2011 though. Then I was asked if I wanted to handle one of their breeder's dogs for the pastoral breeders group, so I took Dan's dad Puzzle in, and we got group 2, so a lovely end to the day! Not a huge success for my guys but we all had fun!
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-01-2010, 09:22 PM
Originally Posted by Loki's mum View Post
yay! well done!

Well Dan was better this time (the judge at LKA frightened him and he's been very ring shy since) and he managed a stand and met lots of people and dogs. He moved awful though, but baby steps..... Rio ran so well and was sooooo good, but the judge didn't like her as she is a late bloomer and is going through a skinny faze. She still managed to scrape a third and qualified for Crufts 2011 though. Then I was asked if I wanted to handle one of their breeder's dogs for the pastoral breeders group, so I took Dan's dad Puzzle in, and we got group 2, so a lovely end to the day! Not a huge success for my guys but we all had fun!
Well done!!
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2010, 01:47 AM
a pup we bred go VHC out of 7 and then again out of 9.. his first champ show bless him.

and one of ours boys dad got his last CC making him a champion beating a well known kennel LOL

well done everyone that got placed..xxx
cornishmals
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-01-2010, 07:21 AM
I was delighted with Kezziah,our CED.Best puppy AVNSC,1st
in mior puppy bitch,1st puppy,1st junior,and reserve Bitch.Could have knocked me down with a feather.
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2010, 09:21 AM
Originally Posted by cornishmals View Post
I was delighted with Kezziah,our CED.Best puppy AVNSC,1st
in mior puppy bitch,1st puppy,1st junior,and reserve Bitch.Could have knocked me down with a feather.
Wow! well done!!!! Was she is AV rare breeds? I saw a CED in there, was that her?
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2010, 12:40 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post

and one of ours boys dad got his last CC making him a champion beating a well known kennel LOL
hmmmm i wonder who that could be??
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2010, 12:43 PM
My friend's Border Terriers won their classes & her dog was BOB to boot.

Another friends BSD(Terv)bitch won her class & so has qualified for Crufts 2011. This was only her second class out of puppy, I think she might be 2010 best puppy in breed as well
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2010, 02:50 PM
Originally Posted by x-clo-x View Post
hmmmm i wonder who that could be??
hahaha! The person with the fire coming out there nose when didnt get the placing!
cornishmals
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-01-2010, 04:49 PM
We were the only Ced,so must have been us LOL.I withdrew her from rare breeds as she was flaked out and I didn't want to push her.But she did me proud in AVNSC working and she is only 8 months this week.
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2010, 05:13 PM
Originally Posted by cornishmals View Post
We were the only Ced,so must have been us LOL.I withdrew her from rare breeds as she was flaked out and I didn't want to push her.But she did me proud in AVNSC working and she is only 8 months this week.
Oh well it must have been AVNSC that I saw her in. You were in the same ring as us then . She's a beauty, lucky my OH wasn't there or he may have pinched her!
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >