View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2009, 01:51 PM
Thanks Kate, well done to your "family" too.
Muddiwarx
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2009, 02:08 PM
I haven't gone because Dexter opened a box of Ariel liquitabs yesterday and danced in them and despite being washed is still spiky with some "glued into feathers" bits of fur and I didn't get up with enough time to spare to rewash him
Colley1275
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-07-2009, 06:54 PM
HI there, We are going tommorrow. I just wondered if anyone knew what time judging was starting on Sunday - in particularly Border Collies? Thanks and good luck to anyone who is competing tommorrow.
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-07-2009, 07:06 PM
Well done to all those who did well so far and good luck to those who are going tomorrow, I feel left out not going!
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2009, 10:23 PM
Got nothing. The judge was very odd. She was scared of the dogs and kept asking if they were going to bite her. Poor Dandy didn't stand a chance. She didn't put a hand on him, he was totally dismissed before he even did anything. I hadn't even stacked him when she said ' he's nervous, he needs training.' Very cheesed off.
kobebear
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-07-2009, 07:30 AM
Originally Posted by Loki's mum View Post
Got nothing. The judge was very odd. She was scared of the dogs and kept asking if they were going to bite her. Poor Dandy didn't stand a chance. She didn't put a hand on him, he was totally dismissed before he even did anything. I hadn't even stacked him when she said ' he's nervous, he needs training.' Very cheesed off.
Sorry to hear you didnt get anything in the show, very strange a judge being scared of the dogs, dont think she should be judging if she scared.

Hope you continue to show your dog (s) and hopefully win a competition next time.
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2009, 09:40 AM
Originally Posted by kobebear View Post
Sorry to hear you didnt get anything in the show, very strange a judge being scared of the dogs, dont think she should be judging if she scared.

Hope you continue to show your dog (s) and hopefully win a competition next time.
It hasn't put me off! Will be showing again in a month.
cesky2000
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-07-2009, 12:31 PM
Originally Posted by Loki's mum View Post
She can be a very strange lady!

The Rough Collie judge withheld several awards.

I was lucky to have a great judge who gave my youngster BOB - AND she passed her KC Good Citizen at the show as well, so a really great day for me!
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2009, 12:36 PM
Originally Posted by cesky2000 View Post
She can be a very strange lady!

The Rough Collie judge withheld several awards.

I was lucky to have a great judge who gave my youngster BOB - AND she passed her KC Good Citizen at the show as well, so a really great day for me!
Ahhh...you have experienced her too? TBH she seemed like a nice person, but probably shouldn't be judging dogs, especially not large ones.
cesky2000
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-07-2009, 12:59 PM
She's a very nice lady, and is fine as long as she knows who won last week
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >