Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-01-2010, 12:46 PM

I was very impressed.

With Jollye's.

I must point out this was all my own fault I bought Ollie a small bag of their lifestage senior/light with added glucosamine for his joints on Monday. Had several problems too deal with re: Mum when I got back and thought no more of it when on Tuesday for his breakfast I decided too give him some and keep his raw for his tea time meal.

I noticed the bag was open a couple of inches but opened it some more and gave him some which he had thrown back within ten minutes, now he had been sick Monday night too had wormed him and given him a different tablet to his usual brand and it obviously didn't agree with him. So no time time saved there after all and wasn't sure whether it was the tablet or something to do with the bag of opened food at this point as I had thought he had got rid of the worming tablet.

Anyway decided as he is still a little under the weather I would get him some nature diet as he seems to be avoiding his raw at the moment, he is eating the nature diet though and hasn't been sick anymore so thats good. Back on topic I thought I would take the Jolly's lifestage back and point out about the bag being open when I bought it just too make them aware didn't think for one minute they would refund me the money with no argument but they did.

So his 10 packs of nature diet cost me £2.80, which is good as I have now had to order his worming tablet on line and in effect pay twice for it. I won't buy a different brand again.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2010, 05:53 PM
Good for them, now thats what I call service hun xxxxx

Glad he's better
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-01-2010, 05:59 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Good for them, now thats what I call service hun xxxxx

Glad he's better
I just took it back thinking they may dispose if it in case it had been contaminated or the air had turned it off and too make them aware people are going round opening the bags, wasn't expecting my money back as it was my fault.

He is loads better now thanks he perked up about 4pm and wanted a game of football.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2010, 06:06 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
I just took it back thinking they may dispose if it in case it had been contaminated or the air had turned it off and too make them aware people are going round opening the bags, wasn't expecting my money back as it was my fault.

He is loads better now thanks he perked up about 4pm and wanted a game of football.
I think you did the right thing, and they did right by you, which is lovely to see.

Glad he's perked up....football, ummmmmm been doing that myself earlier with mine over the park, they had fun
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-01-2010, 06:09 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
I think you did the right thing, and they did right by you, which is lovely to see.

Glad he's perked up....football, ummmmmm been doing that myself earlier with mine over the park, they had fun
Bet it was a longer game with your gang than it was with Ollie in the back garden he decided after 15 minutes he needed too rest. No change there then.