Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2022, 06:50 AM

Sunny Saturday 28th May

Good morning everyone
Hope the music stopped at a reasonable time Kelly and yo could get one sleep

Lovely morning here. Just about to head out for my walk. Didn't do much yesterday as not well. Got the lurgy that the family had last week so spent the day lounging around and then went to bed at 6.30 pm. Feeling better now but will see how the day goes on.

Hope all are well. Take care.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2022, 12:30 PM
Good afternoon Sue and all who come in later (which seems to be fewer every day)

Cloudy and pretty cool morning, but, Sod's Law, the sun is out now that we are home

Hope the dreaded lurgy continues to 'do one', Sue. It's horrible to feel 'yuk'
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2022, 01:49 PM
Hi Sue, Chris and all to follow. Sorry I do not post very much these days. I am still suffering a lot of problems with my diabetes and in particular to my eye sight. I am having an op on my left eye on Tuesday next week to remove the cloudy lens, lets hope it works ok after. I hope all is well with you two. Take care, God Bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2022, 02:04 PM
Hi all. Yep sunny and cloudy here. Weird weather. Been doing the usual of reading etc. Hope all goes well Moyra. Hope you feel better soon Sue. Bye all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2022, 03:53 PM
Hi ya, just round at Steve's watching rugby league...euggh
Chris, personally I feel if they aren't in a relationship...and even if they are, it should be split or each about.....or if it's a birthday etc that's o.k. hopefully things will be o.k
Tbf, I ruin Steve.....but I have always been raised not to take anything from anyone, you buy your own drinks, meal and transport but tbf .....he never ever has money spare but if he does ...he will buy me shoes that I want
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2022, 04:32 PM
Good afternoon all

Nice day here, and all good

Sue Glad you are feeling better and hope it has continues

Chris Well seems he is aware of the "glitch" and gas taken steps to step up good ion him being so honest and forthright. Sure it will work; I wonder if his mind its three strikes and she's out,. She has had her warning. LOL
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2022, 06:34 PM
Sue.... hoping your lurgy has passed, and it doesn't hang on
Music level is much better here as in......I can't hear it at all! Last night was totally unacceptable and I guess the complaints to the council made that plain.
I was subjected to rugby league at Steve's .......ooooooo no! I don't do league, union only for me! Left pretty quickly lol