Our sister sites
Our sister sites
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2009, 11:49 AM

my dogs hate me wearing jewellery lol

do your dogs do this?

If I have earings in they will both come and try and nibble them off very gently mind....they also do it with my mum lol. Also if I have a neckjlace on ZAk especially nibbles at it gently as if to say that shouldn't be there. Same with my wedding rings

wonder why?

Zeita now seems obsessed with my earings lol

I have had a dog on each earing before now I only want to look nice lol
Adele-84
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-03-2009, 11:58 AM
Maisy loves my bracelet, if she is sat on my lap, she licks and chews at it, she has caught my wrist before though, owww! obvoiusly only be accident, but the pinch of those little teeth no matter how gentle can hurt!
janie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2009, 12:04 PM
My Noah has a fascination with jewellery too... he has a gentle little nibble at any type.. earrings, bracelets, necklaces, rings.. it makes me chuckle.

Edited to add.. we call him the magpie.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2009, 01:06 PM
Star gets my earring, the cats get my rings!
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-03-2009, 01:18 PM
That's odd!!LOL

No, Marius just has a sock-fetish to admit to
bugzy
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-03-2009, 02:00 PM
My min pins are like little magpies they see something shiney and they want it.. I wear 2 chains around my neck, one with a cross on and the other holds my wedding, engagement and eternity rings, Bugzy and Meeka are always trying to run off with my rings.
Aura and Ice dont seem bothered by jewellry but they too see to have a fetish for socks ( the smellier the better they think)
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2009, 02:36 PM
No, not jewelry in this house with Poppy it's socks, she is a sock thief! No matter how careful I am there is always a sock in her bed OH is fed up of finding tiny holes in his socks when he gets up in the morning, half asleep, goes to the sock drawer and puts a pair on. dosent realise until he's in work when his toe peeks through!!! Ben has a tea towel and dish cloth fetish He opens the drawer were the clean ones are and pinches them, He likes the dirty ones the best. I used to leave them on the floor by the washing machine, cant do that no more, I find them chewed and sucked to death in his bed. He also likes to pinch the dishcloth off the draining board....weird dog

Elaine xx
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2009, 06:48 PM
Dougal doesn't bother about jewellery but Minx does, she tries to nibble on my necklace, which can be annoying. Claws hurt.