View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2006, 02:09 PM

Neighbour update (following from Ferret update)

Well I told you guys how that lady (who had nothing to do with the ferrets) got involved and yelled at my OH...

Well it gets better my OH bumped into the brother of our immediate neighbours (the ones who phoned me in Scotland to moan about the ferrets) and was talking to him about plastering, and just happened to mention the latest events and how we were considering moving (My OH hates feeling like he is being watched and has also had enough of it) Obviously the brother spoke to our neighbours about the situation afterwards.

So yesterday my neighbour woke my OH up and pulled him into his house for a chat. And basically asked my OH outright if we were thinking about moving because of the ferret situation. My OH explained it was not JUST because of that, we'd like to have a garage and our own garden etc.But our neighbour apologised and said he didn't realise what he had said to a different neighbour would kick all of this off and they didn't mean anything like this to happen and certainly didn't want us to get rid of our ferrets over it

My OH was quite please we'd finally had an apology from someone over all this, and explained to him we would only be giving the ferrets to my sister, we wern't doing anything rash (which I almost did ). And also told him how upset I was over the whole thing and its really not fair on us that we make one mistake and everyone comes down on us like a ton of bricks

I think the conversation ended well, and even better his brother is coming over today to help my OH plaster our ceilings so one step forward on the house getting finished!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-11-2006, 03:00 PM
Well at least you have an apology,but it would of been so much easier if nothing was said in the first place.
Glad they are helping you out,amazing what a guilty conscience can make people do.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2006, 04:15 PM
Well Done I hope things continue to improve with your neighbour x