View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2005, 03:58 PM
stunning dogs!! can i act dumb now and ask which breeds go into a patterdale terrier???
bolty
Almost a Veteran
Male 

21-07-2005, 07:24 PM
Originally Posted by bolty
ok you got 1 (the black) he is 25% staff 25% jrt 50% patterdale
and as for the white 1 yes she has got staff in her but no boxer, your getting warm
There you go this the mix of the littl black one. He stands at the same height as Ruby and Ruby is 15 inches tall, (if anything he is a little smaller)
bolty
Almost a Veteran
Male 

21-07-2005, 07:37 PM
Originally Posted by bolty
you got it she is Staff x American bulldog, her mum was a big kc staff and her dad was a Johnson type American Bulldog X Performance type American Bulldog

Game over
Bolty
This is the mix of the white dog. She is a good couple of inches bigger than Barney my staff and he is 18 inches tall, (you would have been able to see them together but Barney keeps trying to mount the white one and she doesn't like it so it all kicks of when they are aroung each other. She doesn't get on with any other dog. where as my staff is 50/50)

(i did not go out to take these type of pics just had the camerera at the time, to me a pic is a pic)
Woofer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2005, 09:36 PM
Lovely doggies, i have missed this thread, but i knew what they both where 110%, lol.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3