Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bobbie3917
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2005, 11:03 PM

now look what i got (non dog)

hello all

remember last weekend i found a pup well i now have kittens (sorry if you have already seen this)

i have kittens, i friend of mine just came over and asked who will look after some kittens. i asked what do you mean? she said that a friend of her's has 4, 2 day old kittens that they want to bump them out her garden with her mother and let them all go wild. she said to feed the mother so the kittens don't die but just leave them out side.
the mother is a Persian (SP?)cross. she is all black and the kittens are all tortties.

they are all full of fleas. so i now have to sort them out and my lot Grr

mum and 4 kittens

1 of the kittens

mum again with 4 kittens
pollaton
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-07-2005, 11:08 PM
oh poor puddy, but at least you can lookafter them and she is safe inside. i hope you have had words with the irresponsible person.
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2005, 11:09 PM
personally id call the rspca on the owner what an attitude !! good on you for taking them onm not something i would do but then im alergic to cats .
bobbie3917
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2005, 11:10 PM
nope i said nothing as i did not want her to say that she would not give them to me, but as soon as i had the box she had them in, inside i said that she will not be getting the mum back and i will do what i like with the kittens its nothing to do with her now. she was not impressed but i shut the door on her so there was nothing she could of said
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2005, 11:11 PM
aww that is so sad how on earth could anyone in there right mind just want to bump a cat out with her new born are they sick in the head how could they,thank god there are kind people like yourself to take these unwanted mum and babys in good on you,you deserve a medal
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2005, 11:23 PM
It sure is like pet rescue at your house! The puppy from last week and these cats are very lucky to have you around
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2005, 11:27 PM
i think she deserves a medal to so im gonna give her one ..
bobbie3917
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2005, 11:31 PM
thanks you three
my OH was not happy as i never even asked him he said whats in the box??
but he is ok now we may keep the mum is she gets on with my 2 plus the dogs if she dont then im sorry but she will have to find a new home as well, as i have to put my lot first, but that is a few weeks off yet. i will get better pic in the morning
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-07-2005, 11:54 PM
Awww Natalie you are an absolute Angel for doing what you are for the kittens and their mother. Its a damn shame that there aren't more people like you about, you are wonderful and a true animal lover
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2005, 06:13 AM
Awww Nat, they are cute

Good on ya
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >