Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
hectorsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2010, 07:56 PM
its not just the house either.....

the corners of my yard are now rounded with hair, rose bushes looking like a dog brush, car windows looking like the patio doors and even the guttering is looking warm in a fur coat.

roll on spring to clean it all up!
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2010, 08:01 PM
......waking up at 4am to THAT smell hitting you, only to come downstairs and find an enormous pile of diarrhea under your kitchen table and one sheepish looking dog.
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2010, 09:10 PM
Originally Posted by mo View Post
living with dogs is..... not being able to see through the bottom half of patio door glass, because of doggy slobber.

finding hair in your food, looking at it an realising its dogs hair and not being bothered.

talking to other dog owners about poo consistancy.

Mo
Originally Posted by hectorsmum View Post

the corners of my yard are now rounded with hair, rose bushes looking like a dog brush, car windows looking like the patio doors and even the guttering is looking warm in a fur coat.

Glad I'm not the only one! I must clean the patio doors every week, the car I've all but given up on.....
Originally Posted by labradork View Post
......waking up at 4am to THAT smell hitting you, only to come downstairs and find an enormous pile of diarrhea under your kitchen table and one sheepish looking dog.
Oh God, I've had more than my share of that with Oscar! The worst part with Oscar is even if he wakes me he can't get down stairs fast enough and ends up doing it on the bedroom carpet. And what's worse he doesn't just poo in one place, he spins round whilst doing it, creating an almost perfect circle of botty liquid.

Dogs, eh?!
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2010, 10:44 PM
Oh ROFL, Dougal does the pooping in a circle too! So poop patrol involves going in circles a lot.

life with a dog...is finding hair in clothes you just bought! Finding ripped up bits of bog roll scattered from one end of the living room to the other cause you forgot it was in the bin and a little white nose found it....
Luckypirate
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-03-2010, 10:57 PM
Originally Posted by hectorsmum View Post

Our cars windows are full of noseprints! If it gets steamed up, all you can see are dog noses xD
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2