Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
smileyfaces=]
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-04-2009, 09:47 AM
mmmm
we bought joss my angel lab a fourty pound MASSIVE chewy bone for christmas. seriously.
to cut it in half we needed a SAW.

sbt4eva
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-04-2009, 03:16 PM
Apart from the usual,like collars,toys etc.
The most expensive gift(if you can call it that) is the £30 a month for their insurance
Had it for 18months already and years to go.
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2009, 03:20 PM
Originally Posted by sbt4eva View Post
Apart from the usual,like collars,toys etc.
The most expensive gift(if you can call it that) is the £30 a month for their insurance
Had it for 18months already and years to go.
I was just going to say the exact same thing....great minds I pay £35 a month and that covers them for life of the illness. Pity I couldn't claim for the injury, but it was under the excess charge
Elaine xxx
sbt4eva
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-04-2009, 03:24 PM

Ive never really thought about it till just now tbh
As its by direct debit,was going to try work it out over say hopefully 16yrs But dont think i will
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2009, 05:05 PM
Well, technically we got Amy for Diesel so, I guess shes the most expensive gift, I just hope she doesnt expect the same treatment
Sarah_42
New Member!
Female 

17-04-2009, 04:26 PM
His traveling crate was $150, and of course whenever I go out to the pet store it is hard to walk away with nothing!
If we do get into competitive agility, some home equipment will top the list easily

Moko himself was the most expensive though!
CarolRobinson
New Member!
Female 

18-04-2009, 01:03 PM
We bought one of our dogs a lovely Italian leather hand made collar costing £36.00 which lasted precisely 2 days - he pulled on his lead and snapped it. He was a big dog, great dane size and maybe it wasn't the most appropriate prezzie

Carol (Daft owner)
magpye
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2009, 01:35 PM
Originally Posted by CarolRobinson View Post
We bought one of our dogs a lovely Italian leather hand made collar costing £36.00 which lasted precisely 2 days - he pulled on his lead and snapped it. He was a big dog, great dane size and maybe it wasn't the most appropriate prezzie

Carol (Daft owner)
Been there done that.. Bought pharaoh the most stunning hand worked greyhound collar at a medieval faire.. Kismet puppy chewed it off his neck and ate it bar the buckles ... Passed through her naturally fortunately!

Selkie has a long list of things she ate when younger... mobile phone, remote controls, DVDs, Books one of a set of 6 dining room chairs First dog... steep curve
Miranda53
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-04-2009, 03:41 PM
In my search for the right small dog carrier, I bought an expensive "mock croc" carrier from an American website - it looked perfect in the photo. With postage, it cost nearly £80.00. Unfortunately, my little one wouldn't go anywhere near it. It only opens on the side and she likes carriers where she can hop into the top. So I went on QVC and found a perfect one for £16!!
MaryS
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-04-2009, 11:44 AM
Without doubt an airline ticket from Cambodia to UK and 6 months in quarantine .... about £4,000 in 1999
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >