View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2010, 06:45 PM
Yes, always. Monty sleeps in our room and often when Rich is away he sleeps up with me until i fall asleep so he either gets a cuddle before i fall asleep or if he does go to his own bed first then i give him a cuddle before i turn the lights off.
kazer
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-04-2010, 08:26 AM
Originally Posted by Snorri the Priest View Post
Yep! Night night, Chickendog!

Snorri

PS - it was part of the bedtime ritual for Kali and Snorri-dog too, together with the "Night-night biscuits". Thorgeir gets his dental stick as part of his goodnight!
Ours always get a kiss on their head and we give a bedtime treat too. They know when it's bedtime when they have to go out for a tinkle and then I get two crunchy sticks out. It's race who can get upstairs first and mug me at the top!
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2010, 08:40 AM
Definitely, I think Jack looks for it he sleeps on my bed or on the floor by the side of the bed, and just before I turn the lights off, I hold his face in both hand and say 'night, night' kiss his forehead 'don't let the bugs bugs bite' kiss him between the eyes, then 'sweet dreams, sweetheart' and kiss his nose
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6