View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2009, 06:39 PM
Oh, Sarah, how lovely to hear from you - I'm so pleased you came back to update us. Hopefully you'll stay - we'd love to hear more "tails" (sic) of your dog walking escapades
x0x
Lara_C
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-02-2009, 08:30 PM
Thanks Vicki!

I have to say, when I went over today, they had just had a pup delivered from Ireland (collected him at 3am!) and he really was the most gorgeous litlle fella. I think he was a Fawn colour and was so happy to be with people! Little stunner! He was benig rehomed today (as he was healthy and because so young, cat-friendly!) so that was fab.

All of the dogs were so lovely!

Going again tomorrow to lend another hand!
Lara_C
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-03-2009, 06:45 PM
I walked three dogs yesterday - Star and Flint again and Whitney! I nearly came home with a pup too! (I didn't - don't worry!!)

I jokingly offered to take some emergency holiday and settle him in - they asked if I was serious ...! I had to laugh out loud - I said that, however much I would love to take him home, I wasn't home long enough. If he were older, then maybe but not as a pup!

Haha! Did make me chuckle!

Anyway, am making it a regular thing - every Saturday and Sunday so am really pleased I can of help. I've also put an ad on my work's message board asking for dog stuff to be donated!

Finally glad that, although I can't give the dogs homes, I can make a difference in their lives - yay!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2009, 07:22 PM
Hi Sarah, glad you are back amongst us, good to hear your news.
As Magpie says, you just can't beat a Lurcher
Stay in touch
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2