View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2009, 08:24 PM
Can't see the harm in post the link in here, apologies if i'm not allowed to do this.

Here it is:

http://www.photo-canvas.com/about-us.aspx
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2009, 08:27 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
Oh your my age then, are you as depressed as me about turning 25?

Smashing pic, it looks just fab!. x
The thought haunted me for a while and then I got over it for a while until people suddenly started telling me that my time is running out for having kids!

I also had a moment of depression today whilst filling out a form and i can no longer tick the 18-24 box when asked for my age. The next box along was 25-50, that was depressing!!

Have you turned 25 yet or is it yet to come??
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2009, 08:31 PM
Originally Posted by esmed View Post
The thought haunted me for a while and then I got over it for a while until people suddenly started telling me that my time is running out for having kids!

I also had a moment of depression today whilst filling out a form and i can no longer tick the 18-24 box when asked for my age. The next box along was 25-50, that was depressing!!

December 21st, arghhhh! I'm dreading it! That's so funny as I was also filling out a form this week and thought "oh well, this is probably the last time I will tick 18-24!"

I am also worrying about the kid thing, I have one of course but time's getting on and I am in no situation to have anymore in a somewhat complicated long distance relationship, argh! We have a while yet surely?
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2009, 08:49 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
December 21st, arghhhh! I'm dreading it! That's so funny as I was also filling out a form this week and thought "oh well, this is probably the last time I will tick 18-24!"

I am also worrying about the kid thing, I have one of course but time's getting on and I am in no situation to have anymore in a somewhat complicated long distance relationship, argh! We have a while yet surely?
Well in my mind i've got as long as i bloomin' well want! When i'm good and ready is my motto!
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2009, 11:54 AM
Originally Posted by esmed View Post

How do you think I feel, I'm motoring towards the big 4-0!!

I feel like I'm 20 - but my face is getting Shar-Pei like with all the bloomin' laughter lines!! I wish I didn't laugh so much, if I was miserable it would be like a babys bum!!
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2009, 04:04 PM
omg thats brilliant. i really like it. could you pm the company to me i really fancy one lol
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4