View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2008, 08:50 PM
Oh you feel I have out stayed my welcome on this thread, do you? How unfortunate for you.

Do you really think that you are going to stop me saying what I think and stop me posting? I think not.

Also, I'm not bullying or preaching, how ever much you might think so. I think this mating is sick and if common sense had been applied then it would not have happened.

If the "poor" thread starter feels they have nothing to be ashamed about, then they will return to this thread without any doubts. If they don't, then so be it, they obviously have doubts.
zuhzoo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-11-2008, 08:57 PM
Okay Borderdawn, I understand that too! I hope that it doesn't get out of hand again on any other thread

*edit*
Westi_N, the threadstarter obviously did not know that it was possible the male could still be fertile for a while after being neutered. It is not that person's fault that they didn't know it would happen, they were actually being very responsible neutering the dog in the first place. So I understand you completely, but I will not say the accidental-breeder here is at fault, I would have thought it was impossible until recently too. I'm sure if the threadstarter had known, it wouldn't have happened.
Chi-Owner
Dogsey Junior
Male 

16-11-2008, 09:12 PM
First thing i would like to point out to anybody that thinks this breeding is wrong, it was infact an accident and yes i hold my hands up but i also want to stress that i 100% intend to keep every pup!!!
I have a big enough house and it stands on 27 acres of land, Im not poor at all so its not been done to make any money!
Just to put people straight before anymore comments about this topic go off track
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2008, 09:28 PM
The puppies in the thread that we are talking about will be crossbreeds (something you obviously have a problem with). They will hardly make the Breeder rich!!!!!
I was referring to the other thread!!

Well, you know what, neither do I - so I am not sure what you are implying. You just can't keep that nasty tongue under control - can you
Seems you do a pretty good job too, welcome to the "speaking your mind" club!!! A bit of honesty doesnt go amiss does it.

This was not a planned mating which will produce crossbreed pups. The Breeder doesn't sound like a Puppy Farmer to me, so get off your high horse, listening to preaching gets tiresome .......................
Im sorry Im confused, please show me where I said THIS poster was a puppy farmer, then get off your high horse and realise you are wrong!

Would you prefer the pups were aborted? I am sure you would not! So why not be pleasant or not comment at all. Fact is, they are going to be born, whether you like it or not! If you don't like it, don't come on the thread - simple
If at 28 days I found out my crossbred bitch was in whelp, an unplanned litter, and the Vet was in agreement, yes I would have them aborted, far too many unwanted dogs in this world without producing more that were not intended.

I do think you are trying to cause more arguments now, but you carry on, Ill happily answer your queries for you.

Craig.
At no time did I say any of this was your doing nor your fault, Cheeky Chihuahua just "assumed" I did. I know you will do the best for your puppies.

I think its hit a nerve with some people that others dont agree with irresponsible breeding, speaking honesty was something I was taught, and something I will always do, I dont pretend its not there, say oh never mind, I say at as I see it, if others dont like it TOUGH!
Chi-Owner
Dogsey Junior
Male 

16-11-2008, 09:40 PM
I didnt ask for anybody opinion in the starting thread.
I asked people on the forum if they had any advice or words of wisdom for me as i was surly in need of any that was on offer. These puppys have 100% backing from my vet who is on call 24 hours a day, Neither the puppies or my female will be coming to any halm. I dont care how much expert care costs my dogs life is worth everything of what i have.

KEEPING BACK ON TOPIC, I WILL POST NEW PICTURES AND KEEP YOU ALL UPDATED ON PRINCESS'S PROGRESS AS SHE GOES THROUGH PREGNANCY AND BIRTH OF HER PUPS

Also thanks to those who posted there support, and for those who think im doing a runner from this forum, Your wrong.
charlieG
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-11-2008, 09:46 PM
i look forward to ur updates my dog has just had pups last sunday so if u need any advice plz ask ill be more than happy to help if i can.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2008, 09:48 PM
I asked people on the forum if they had any advice or words of wisdom for me as i was surly in need of any that was on offer. These puppys have 100% backing from my vet who is on call 24 hours a day,
yes I know and I thought you were genuine, which is why I never commented on your situation. The last paragraph in my last post was not directed at you.

These puppys have 100% backing from my vet who is on call 24 hours a day, Neither the puppies or my female will be coming to any halm. I dont care how much expert care costs my dogs life is worth everything of what i have.
All vets have to provide out of hours service, hopefully you wont require it.

Also thanks to those who posted there support, and for those who think im doing a runner from this forum, Your wrong.
I wouldnt expect you to "do a runner" as I said before I dont feel you did anything wrong, and even if you did you have as much right to be here as anyone else does.
Chi-Owner
Dogsey Junior
Male 

16-11-2008, 09:50 PM
i look forward to ur updates my dog has just had pups last sunday so if u need any advice plz ask ill be more than happy to help if i can.
Thanks for that.
charlieG
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-11-2008, 09:52 PM
no problem. all of my lot r fast asleep right now but if u think that means peace n quiet forget it. the pups make noise when they sleep too from groans to squeaks lol my first bit of advice is buy some ear plugs.
Chi-Owner
Dogsey Junior
Male 

16-11-2008, 10:11 PM
no problem. all of my lot r fast asleep right now but if u think that means peace n quiet forget it. the pups make noise when they sleep too from groans to squeaks lol my first bit of advice is buy some ear plugs.
I wont mind them making noise all day and night. I put up with my mother in law living with me for 6 months so puppies making noises... No sweat!!! haha
Page 4 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 > Last »