Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2008, 08:16 PM
Originally Posted by morganstar View Post
You mean like me......i always end up getting 4th or 5th if I get placed at all.
Dalsetter make a fortune off me
if im at a show were you only get the prize card.. no rosette Im well to mean to go to dalsetter..... I did when I got my first wins as SKC...coz it was champ shows.. but that was a long time ago... Im such a meany....so tight...
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2008, 08:26 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
There is an article here:
http://www.dogworld.co.uk/News/33-pedigree
thanks for that dawn..
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2008, 11:11 PM
It dosnt bother me they are pulling out to be honest, I dont feed the food to my dogs, and in fact when my bitch got best bitch at crufts a pedigree rep came over to chat about it and interview me I told them I fed a raw diet so they are wasting their time with me lol, I enjoy shows wether I get a rossette or not, and to be honest more often than not if we get rossetts I normally ask them to keep them(if its a small show) for the next time round, or if a big show they go in my drawer at home, I think its been coming for a while now pedigree pulling out of shows, I am sure someone will step up to the plate for major shows.

Mo
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2008, 11:18 PM
I can remember a friend of mine winning the group at Southern counties a couple of years ago and the pedigree reps were awful trying to make her sign a contract and promising adverting. I always thought there wage must be rubbish but commision massive
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2008, 08:02 AM
Here's a link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-dog-show.html
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2008, 09:00 AM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
I did wonder if them pulling out had more to do with,.... the lack of the statement...

And yet again this years winner of crufts feeds pedigree....

for years they had tv adds after crufts with the winners promoting there brand did they not??

due to people not being prepared to lie anymore.. and most winners using other brands and poss having breeders type membership as I do with eukanuba...

lets face it one of the other major food companys aint gona be happy if they sell food at a discounted price to someone all year.. then they win crufts and stand there saying they feed pedigree....

I personaly think thats more to do with the withdrawl than anything...

Yeah that always used to make me chuckle with the adverts year after year, i never belived for one minute that all those dogs were fed pedigree! Maybe that's because the only dogs that i know that have been fed pedigree seemed to have the squits constantly.....that wouldn't do in the champions ring at crufts now would it!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2008, 09:03 AM
im sure... AND I HOPE someone who has been showing for years will come and tell us.. but im sure.. for many years.. you more or less had to say you fed pedigree...or you were not getting into that big ring...
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2008, 09:06 AM
im sure... AND I HOPE someone who has been showing for years will come and tell us.. but im sure.. for many years.. you more or less had to say you fed pedigree...or you were not getting into that big ring...
So stupid isn't it. We still often get puppies at class that do huge stinky squishy poos in class. While cleaning it up i casually ask the owners if they are always that big, loose and smelly and when they say yes i say "let me guess, is he/she fed on pedigree?" Can't remember a time when i have been wrong!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2008, 09:10 AM
Originally Posted by catrinsparkles View Post
So stupid isn't it. We still often get puppies at class that do huge stinky squishy poos in class. While cleaning it up i casually ask the owners if they are always that big, loose and smelly and when they say yes i say "let me guess, is he/she fed on pedigree?" Can't remember a time when i have been wrong!

hence the song....it comes out your bu.m like pedigree chum....diarrhea.....diarrhea
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

26-10-2008, 09:31 AM
hence the song....it comes out your bu.m like pedigree chum....diarrhea.....diarrhea

not heard that one before...
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >