View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-05-2011, 06:25 PM
Some places i found out recently will allow you to walk only 4 dogs at a time in public places
Suppose its these kinda dog walkers that cause this kinda legislation and that affects us all in the end...
suecurrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2011, 06:27 PM
Originally Posted by Maisiesmum View Post
I wonder if their insurance company knows about this. Mine insures me to walk max six dogs at any one time (although the max I take out together is 4)
That's a really good point. Ten dogs out of control is really quite frightening. If she did have a pitbull wasn't it muzzled? If she was walking one of my dogs I would be very very angry if I thought she was walking it with so many other dogs. Stupid woman.
Maisiesmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

10-05-2011, 06:31 PM
Yes - just the type of person I dread bumping into with my reactive collie.
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2011, 08:08 PM
I wasn't impressed with the dog walking company I saw when walking at the local park. They had about 6-8 dogs and the 2 dog walkers were just stood yakking in one spot whilst the dogs ran about. They were still stood in the same spot when I came back from our walk around the park! Not exactly what I would call dog walking?
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2011, 10:19 AM
Must say I thought of this thread earlier I was walking the dogs down by the river and there was some people outside their boat, and I heard some barking, so I called the dogs back, Honey came straight away, and Diesel was doing his 'I'll come back after I've found a good place and had a poo thank you', when one of the men shouted out its ok that their dogs on a lead, but he doesn't like males, I shouted thanks, I'm just gonna get my one on one, and walked past two men with a staffy, both covered with tatoos, but both responsible in that they knew that other dog walkers were around, and shouted their dogs problems when any where. I wish that everyone was like that.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2011, 12:40 PM
You couldn't make it up
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2