Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2010, 08:54 AM

Got a court date for next month

last year my darling grandson was taken away from my daughter. this wasnt the first time about 7 yrs back so lost 3 others to SS and they where adopted. i supported my daughter 100% did what i could. even though at the time i was grieving for my dear dad who had died. and what did my daughter do??? went out slept with over 20 men. in order to fall pregnant again. so yet again i supported her. bought tons of baby stuff for the baby.
when she went into labour we drove from milton keynes to essex and took her to hospital. sat with her when she gave birth.
i was trying so hard not to fall in love with this little boy. but too late i loved him.
then last year he was taken away by social services. he had been found on a bus in the middle of london. no shoes no coat. in pouring rain.
so then my daughter and her sister decided that my daughter was coming to live her with me. (with out asking me first) and that my husband would of had to move out!!!! we have a tiny 1 bedroom bungalow. it was orginally a O.A.Ps place. so small. and so i arranged for a friend of mine who has a 2 bedroomed place for her to stay there. it was a short bus ride away. but my daughter went mad.said she wasnt going to live with a stranger. this coming from a woman who meets other women on-line, and goes across the country and sleeps with these women. often dragging her son with her. so then the arguments started, and since that day we havnt spoken. i sent my grandson a lovely christmas gift, she wouldnt let him have them. and then the abusive letters/texts/emails started. she stopped me from seeing little man. so ive seen a solicitor and my court date is 5th of july. all i want is 2 hours as a final contact visit.take loads of piccys just give him 1 last cuddle.
i miss him loads. just want to let him know nanny still loves him.
as for my daughter, shes had a big falling out with her sisters, and all her *friends*dont talk to her. and shes lost her flat. ive got no feeling for my daughter now. some of the things shes said about me.and worse called me.
oh well lets hope the judge will be kind and let me see him.
ill let u know.
melsgems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2010, 09:01 AM
how awful for you , I hope you get what you want xx
shirls
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-06-2010, 09:47 AM
Tragic for you and your grandson. Good luck in court
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2010, 09:49 AM
I`m so sorry, love. Is the case local? If you want someone to give you a bit of support there just pm me
x
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2010, 09:50 AM
That is so sad, to keep you away from your grandson when you have done nothing wrong.

I truly hope that they allow you access. xxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2010, 01:19 PM
So sorry, Cathy *hugs*
Luchi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-06-2010, 01:37 PM
Very sad

I hope it goes your way, for your sake and your grandsons. I think you deserve a little good luck right now xx
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2010, 01:49 PM
Good luck, hope it goes in your favour! Sounds like you have a bad time of it
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2010, 03:06 PM
I really hope you get to see your darling grandson hun xxx
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2010, 03:22 PM
I'll keep everything crossed that you get to see your precious grandson again. xx
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >