Female 

23-11-2007, 02:25 PM
Bumping.....a worthy cause
ALexa
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-11-2007, 10:09 AM
Hi All

So far we have raised enough money to feed the collies for 5 days (with the money that has come in so far). Im hoping that if we can all pull together we can do so much more than that for them

Please contact me if you would like to help.
ALexa
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-11-2007, 08:05 PM
I spoke very nicely to a certain member of Wiccaweys and she agreed to help me persuade people that the food appeal is a really good idea by posing for the camera

Again (I realise I am repeating myself) a huuuuge thank you to those of you that have donated to this appeal. I can't say it enough as your support means so much to all of us at Wiccaweys and in this instance to all the dogs that have been rescued and are looking for homes.

Christmas is a time of year to be spent with your families, surrounded by love, warmth and all things good in life.

Unfortunately all the dogs at Wiccaweys couldn't even dream of that this year until Sarah, Paul and all the foster homes took these dogs into their hearts and homes. This is your opportunity, for those of you that can't help in other ways to be a part of the magic of Wiccaweys and make a difference.
Heidi1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-11-2007, 11:08 AM
Please could you send me the paypal address too.
ALexa
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-11-2007, 08:58 PM
Done and Thank you
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-11-2007, 11:46 AM
Can you send me the paypal address please Thanks.
ALexa
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-11-2007, 02:13 PM
Thanks Moobli

This appeal is going to run until Tues 4th December so will have been open for 2 weeks and then I will close it and as soon as all donations by cheque have cleared I will make a payment to the food company.

Ideally I would like to be able to get Wiccaweys enough food to feed all the dogs for a month, that would be a whopping 62 sacks of food. (Scary when you take the time to think about it and work it out)

So far I have recieved enough money to buy 10.8 sacks of food (a big thank you to those of you who posted your cheques promptly or have paid via paypal) However in order to make this wish a reality we are still looking for donations to buy another 51.2 sacks.

Many thanks for your support.
ALexa
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-11-2007, 08:22 PM
We now have enough sacks of food to feed the dogs for just under 7 days.

Ted a Wiccaweys Jack Russell set this up last night to let people know what all his friends are saying. He decided that he had better nibble on his sign just in case the food runs out soon, but he has saved some for later....

megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2007, 01:47 PM
Bumping up a worthy cause.....
And Alexa. I'll be buying another bag next week.
Bobby and Megan want to give a bag each for Christmas.
Keep up the good work.
ALexa
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-11-2007, 01:57 PM
Thank you very much Karen

We now have enough money donated for 17.4 sacks of food, this will feed Wiccaweys for just under 9 days.

Thank you to those of you that have donated so far. Im still hopefull we can make the full month
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >