Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jules1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2007, 09:35 PM

Skye update

Well.... took Skye back to the vets on thursday. Their not too sure where the infection is coming from. It could be her back, but her stomach is very tender.
She had some bloods took, which the results came back today. Her liver etc are ok, but there is a problem with her white blood cell count. This is the infection. They gave me some more tablets to keep her going for the next week and i have got to book her in for x-rays & scans.
Already put my claim in with petplan as its cost me a fortune, but she's worth it, bless her. Shes on her feet and looking much brighter, but she's still walking funny. Even the vet commented on her walking as if shes bent in half.
I'm hoping the x-rays & scan will show more
bajaluna
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-11-2007, 11:11 PM
wishing you good luck with the scan and stuff its scarey when they are sick and you dont know why
Jaynexx
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2007, 11:24 PM
Hope its not to serious with skye , good luck jules with the scan , big hugs to you and her at this worrying time xxdk
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2007, 05:23 PM
thinking of you hun now how it feels when your baby is ill hope it get sorted soon. big hugs to you both