Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2018, 11:06 AM
Good morning everyone

All systems go then Lynn. I would only leave your buyers with enough oil in the tank to keep them going for a week or two if more then charge them.

Good luck with finding someone to repair the gutter Kazz. We are in the middle of getting quotes to repair a leaking roof to our porch.

Dull and chilly here today. Have scaffolders next door who may have to put some poles in our garden. Been to library and paid some bills nothing else planned.

Hope all two and four legged are well

Have a good day and stay safe and warm.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2018, 11:07 AM
Kazz, come do my gutter please, I am about 4 inches too short to reach lol
Thank you and thanks for the song lol
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2018, 11:38 AM
Wonderful news Lynn, only two weeks away! should just about get sorted by Christmas. Wish it were me moving!
Bumblesnout
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-10-2018, 12:40 PM
Good afternoon all that's been
Moyra hope you n Amber are both doing ok
Lynn gosh no holding you back getting things organised just remember to breath
Chris same weather here frosty then turned to rain & getting blacker by the min another splash in the offing
Sue l hope the scaffolders don't make a mess of your garden
Kazz do hope you can source someone to sort the gutter
Sal glad not the only one that's household's organised chaos lol
Griff enjoy lunch
Out this morning for a couple of hours cleaning got to keep hubby in the manner he's been accustomed to
Hair cut later thank goodness fed up resembling a woolly mammoth
Coffee then better crack on or it'll be bedtime n not a blow struck unless anyone would like to volunteer
Have a good afternoon do take care whatever your all up too xxxx
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2018, 02:02 PM
Lunch was lovely, Steve called by before we were due to meet up and bought me flowers and a card... I am made up as he can't write properly. The barmaid sorted our first pint and then my pal carpet stuck my second one in...I could now quite happily carry on but I won't! Need to wash up and hoover
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-10-2018, 03:51 PM
Afternoon everyone. Sue we dipped the tank they should have enough oil for 8 to 10 weeks so no need to top up.
We have cancelled our account and the money stored is being refunded in to the bank.
Done the form for council tax and water rates not sure of the water has worked they do not make these things easy.
Contacted the agent selling the bungalow that we need the keys or card to get them topped up before we move in.

Had a nice cuppa with Beth we are going to do lunch. Think they are both a bit sad we are leaving but we will only be 1/2 hour away so can keep in touch.

Glad you had a nice lunch griff.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2