Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mummy2Max
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2007, 09:20 PM

My Story So Far - By Max

Hello Everybodies! Mummy says it's about time I introduced myself properly so I am going to tells you all my story.

Mummy came to see me 4 weeks after I was born. The nice lady who was looking after me told Mummy that she could choose any of us babies. I knew she would pick me! I was just the most handsomist one, she just couldn't resists me! Can't say I blame her I am just gorgeous ... Mummy says that one day my head won't fit through the door ... I don't know if that is good or bad?!

Mummy came to visit me every week and gave me lots of big cuddles and sloppy kisses! It was very embarrassing, my bruvvers and sisters used to take the mickey out of me after she left! I said though, I said, I can't help it if I am so yummy! 4 weeks later Mummy came to takes me to my new howse. A strange man came withs her aswell, she tolds me that he was my grandpa. They tooked me into this thingy called a kaar? Mummy sat me on her lap and gave me a big cuddle, then this thingy started to move! It was really scary but mummy helds me very tight and told me not to worry. I felt lots better then and slept all the way. Mummy says I was snoring but I don't believe it - I couldn't hear me!

My first night at my new howse was very strange. Mummy had bought me a new bed, lots of toys and brand new shiny bowls! I felt like a very lucky little baby. I had a little wander around and then I fell asleeps again - I'd had a very tiring day! Mummy said that the next day we were going to see this vet? Next morning Mummy taked me to this vet place. I didn’t likes it very much, this narsty man kept poking and prodding me and then … he stabbed me with a needle and put this stuff in me! He said it was to keep me healthy but I’m not so sure! Then he saids that he would sees me again in 2 weeks! The ladies were very nice though, they were all fussing around me and saying how I was really cute and that they all wanted to takes me home – of course they dids!

Then I met this furry thing that mummy called Amber. I think she saids she was a cat. Whatever she is she is mean! I just wants to play with her but she just swears at me all the time – my little ears shouldn’t have to hear those nasty words! She also like to use my nose as a punch bag which I think it a bit mean! Mummy always tells me off for trying to play with her!
I growed lots and lots over the next few months. Mummy saids I was getting ever so handsome – I said of course I was!

Then when I was 8 months old, Mummy saids that we were going to work. I had never been to work before and I was all exciteds! When we got there I was given lots of cuddles from lots of nice ladies becoz I am just such a ladies man! Then she put me in a cage and left me!! She kept picking up all these other doggies and ignoring me! I mean how coulds she ignore me?! I was much more handsome than they was! She came back though and got me out and took me to see a lady called Auntie Jacky. She had these funny things in her hands and when she puts them on my leg, they mades a funny noise and all my hair was gone! Then they puts this thing in my leg, then they puts these needles in my bum and put me back in my cage again! I started to feel all sleepy so I had a little nap, then Mummy woked me up and saids it was time. I didn’t know what for but it had to be better than being in that silly old cage! She put me on this table and gave me a big cuddle, then she tolds me that I was just going to go to sleep for a little while. I tolds her that I had only just woken up but she kept saying it and then poof … I went to sleeps just like magic! When I woked up I felts all funny, and when I looked – my bits that mummy called little peanuts was gone! I thought they had just got lost somewhere so I tried to finds them – and mummy put this silly cone on my head! I didn’t love my mummy very much on that day! She saids it was for my own good and that I would be ok in a few days but I was very angry with her! She tolds me that I was just going to sleeps!

Me and mummy are friends again now. She laughs at me all the times though and says I am very silly. I don’t minds though I know that she loves me and I like to makes people laugh. She also tells me that I am very vocal but I don’t know what she is talking abouts. I just like to let people know that I am there.

I likes to play a lot! I just love my ball but I do bite them a bit too hard sometimes and break them! I don’t means to I just get over excited. I would still happily play with them but mummy takes them away and puts them in the bin. She says I will eat all of the little bits that come off – what does she think I am stupid or something?! Mummy says I have a constant gum-boil but I thinks she is just jealous becoz she can’t fit a tennis ball in her mouth like I can! I also likes to play with the hose but I don’t like it when mummy sprays me with it and tries to make me all clean with this bubbly stuff. It smells all girly and yucky! She ruins my image! She also tries to makes me look all tidy by stroking me with this thing that she calls a brush, but I don’t likes it very much so I always go and roll in some mud when she is finished!

It is my birthday on 22nd June and mummy is taking me on holidays! I can’t wait, she says I can go to this place called the Beech and see the see. I don’t really get what she means – how can you see see?! Oh well I guess I will find out soon! Thank you for reading my diary everybodies I loves you all very much!

Papillon
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-06-2007, 01:38 PM
Awwww Max is Gawjus! I hope he enjoys his Holiday!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2007, 07:39 AM
What a lovely lad. Hope the holiday is brilliant.
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2007, 08:37 AM
Brilliant blog! Max is a beauty - and on reading this he knows it to! - lol.