View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2011, 12:07 PM
Ppppft no jobs, nothing for them do. What utter twoddle. My fella works for a massive international company, they've been trying to get a gas fitter for the team down South (London area) and they struggled so much that they've ended up taking on a lad who hasn't even finished his training.

Any of those thugs could have trained to have that job - it would have been 100% free! I don't buy it! I could get a job down London with an agency doing what I do tomorrow!

Some parents should be steralized, even better - before they become parents.
HollyG1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-08-2011, 12:10 PM
This really does make me ashamed to be British
Hard to watch that video of the injured man being mugged too
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2011, 12:17 PM
Originally Posted by akitagirl View Post
Ppppft no jobs, nothing for them do. What utter twoddle. My fella works for a massive international company, they've been trying to get a gas fitter for the team down South (London area) and they struggled so much that they've ended up taking on a lad who hasn't even finished his training.

Any of those thugs could have trained to have that job - it would have been 100% free! I don't buy it! I could get a job down London with an agency doing what I do tomorrow!

Some parents should be steralized, even better - before they become parents.
No!! I live in south london there are no jobs!! But fact is even if there was thay don't want them!

Flip sake, their not scred by police! The army they would be,they kill for a living(crudely put but u catch my drift)
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-08-2011, 12:31 PM
Originally Posted by HollyG1 View Post
This really does make me ashamed to be British
Hard to watch that video of the injured man being mugged too
That got me too ,some one needs to deal with that man ,,]
Big man prison with hard lifers with nothing to lose ..
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-08-2011, 12:34 PM
And just look at this...

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/video--inju...ts-mugged.html

How low are they!!
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-08-2011, 12:36 PM
Originally Posted by Stormpants View Post
And just look at this...

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/video--inju...ts-mugged.html

How low are they!!
If its the kid getting mugged from his back pack i aint watching it again..
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2011, 12:38 PM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
I saw Ken Livingston briefly last night, but I don't think he was sticking up for them - but merely expressing an explanation of why these people feel the way they do. Of course those reasons don't make it ok (and they're only one side of it really) - but identifying the reasons could be a help in combating it.

I see his point, but you can't help those who won't help themseles! These types of people just don't want to work, they want it all, but they want us to give it to them, because they have never learned that you have to work hard for what you achieve in life. They've had too much for too long unlike my generation who never had it in the first place, coz our parents were wise enough not to spoil us with expensive this, that and the other (we only had plastasine and oranges in our Christmas stockings!!!), we didn't get whatever we wanted, whereas today most of them do, and it's usually from the very people who can't afford it! My parents were very well off, they could have afforded to give me everything I wanted, but I was the one in my group of friends, who had the LEAST amount of pocket money, and by Christ do I thank them for doing that!

So, here we are in a recession, all cutting back, fighting to keep our jobs, so even if we were to train these people up, you can't just pluck the jobs out of the air if they aren't there can ya?! Most of them wouldn't want a job anyway, they just want it all for free coz that is the way they have been brought up.

There are some however (and I guess who you're referring to) like the vicar of Tottenham who I think inflamed it all - being really brash and loud and saying 'people want answers this community is urting!' surely he knew what he was doing!!

Yes, and aren't we all It's time they learned that the world does NOT owe them a living, it's out there to be earned, and I don't buy this "there are no jobs", there's plenty of jobs, but not the glamorous ones they're after, the foreigners can have those thanks, we're British, we want the better jobs! These Eastern Europeans who come over here in their droves, they KNOW how to work hard, because there is little money in their own countries and they haven't been spoilt, they know how to work for it and work hard for it. Even if the Government said they'd make these types of jobs available, bet yer bottom dollar they would have no takers!

Why are these idiots doing it? Probably partly because of what Ken was saying (no jobs, no hopes) but I would say also, because of the culture in some of these circles - they get 'upset' because they can't have what the flash rappers and pop stars have!!! They all want a millionaires lifestyle but life isn't like that for 99% of us!!!

Of course there are genuine grievances too - but we all face discrimination in some degree or another - whether it's not being educated enough to the colour of our skin or being the wrong sex... but we all cope and do our best.
So what else can we do for them?? Give them nice comfortable play rooms with computer games, pool tables etc. to keep them off the streets whilst they sit on their fat backsides and collect our tax money??!!!

Makes me sick, nobody did anything for me, I didn't expect like they do today. We didn't have computers or video games when I was a teenager, but we knew how to occupy ourselves in a decent manner and had respect for our elders, especially the police, but I was brought up properly, unlike most of these morons who's parents are just the same, it's a never ending cycle now, and I thank God I won't be around to see the next generation and the one after that, God help us all!!! The do-gooders have changed this country for the worse imo I was still getting hit with the hand broom in my teens, never did me any harm, my mother ruled us with an iron fist she didn't care who came down on her, and these parents need to toughen up on their hooligans and put them in order coz nobody else seems to be able to and it's THEIR responsibility afterall, not ours!
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2011, 12:52 PM
Havent read the whole thread, so havent seen if this links been posted;

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/7337
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2011, 01:02 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
What really makes me so very angry is the people on the tv sticking up for these looters and vandals..."oh they are upset with the government, they've been let down as there aren't any jobs for them"
Its easier to blame someone else, instead of these low lives, scum, taking responsability for their own actions.
Azz
Administrator
Male 

09-08-2011, 01:25 PM
In case you haven't seen it - low life rioters showing a bit of compassion? Not! *******s!!!

Page 9 of 47 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 > Last »