Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2006, 08:53 AM

Boys Don't Wont To Walk This Morning ?

My boys love to go for a walk normally, but this morning after the initial play, they are now flaked out beside me. I got up to get their leads and neither budged!!! Very unlike them.

We took them up the top yesterday for a lovely long run and had a brill time until the heavens opened and we had to run back to the car ( no jackets or coats with us ).

Do your dogs get lazy in the Autumn/Winter ? I must admit it has clouded over again here, windy and about to lash down again.... saves me getting wet
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2006, 08:55 AM
Dusty WILL NOT go out in the rain, which is hard because if I leave her behind she gets upset and moody, but she won't walk if it is raining/snowing/anything falling from the sky! Maddy doesn't like on lead walking much if the weather is nasty, but once she is off lead she forgets about it!

Charlie doesn't care either way
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2006, 08:57 AM
They are probably still knackered from yesterday

My lot will go out in all weathers. Many a time I've trudged through pouring rain, watching my lot play and run around. I on the other hand, didn't share thier enthusiasm for the weather
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2006, 03:32 PM
They have been lazy little boys today, but saying that they are now tanking around the garden!!
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2006, 04:34 PM
Bongo has barely got out of bed today I did drag her outfor a walk before, and she seemed to enjoy herself, but she just seems to be having a lazy day
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2006, 04:37 PM
aww bless them my two have been up since the crack of dawn and have been on the go ever since whether rain or shine they want to go out