Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2012, 09:57 AM

RIP Cilla :(

As some of you may know I worked for a couple of years in China and Vietnam for an animal charity. I've just heard the very sad news that one of the dogs, Cilla, has died it's tragic because Cilla (who belonged to a local family) has been present since the China bear rescue centre was first built around 10 years ago. Honestly it's incredible that she managed to live this long, dogs in rural China don't tend to live more than a few years many are poisoned in winter for dog meat, lots of others get run over by the big lorries. But Cilla was a trooper. Every day I would walk her, and we ended up with a whole pack of other dogs who tagged along, but it was always Cilla's walk. Naturally a stupidly happy dog, she would greet you with a two legged dance on the end of her chain who she saw you approaching from miles away. Cilla was a truely fantastic dog and I am so sad to here that she's gone she was part of the China rescue centre and it won't be the same without her little happy face

Cilla dance!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2012, 01:23 PM
So sorry RIP Cilla xx
PB&J
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2012, 04:40 PM
Sorry you've had such sad news She was clearly a very special girl.

Sleep tight, Cilla x
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2012, 09:17 PM
Oh, so sorry

Run free Cilla xx
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-01-2012, 09:36 PM
I am sorry. Oh bless her, what a gorgeous little dog and a real credit to her carers. She was one of the lucky ones living a happy life Run free Cilla and RIP.
mastines33
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-01-2012, 02:18 AM
Oh, so sorry.. run free at the bridge Cilla xx
Azz
Administrator
Male 

26-01-2012, 01:21 AM
Run free Cilla..
jeagibear
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-01-2012, 07:25 AM
Originally Posted by Moon's Mum View Post
As some of you may know I worked for a couple of years in China and Vietnam for an animal charity. I've just heard the very sad news that one of the dogs, Cilla, has died it's tragic because Cilla (who belonged to a local family) has been present since the China bear rescue centre was first built around 10 years ago. Honestly it's incredible that she managed to live this long, dogs in rural China don't tend to live more than a few years many are poisoned in winter for dog meat, lots of others get run over by the big lorries. But Cilla was a trooper. Every day I would walk her, and we ended up with a whole pack of other dogs who tagged along, but it was always Cilla's walk. Naturally a stupidly happy dog, she would greet you with a two legged dance on the end of her chain who she saw you approaching from miles away. Cilla was a truely fantastic dog and I am so sad to here that she's gone she was part of the China rescue centre and it won't be the same without her little happy face

Cilla dance!
rest in piece cilla.xx well done to you.